Have you ever had an STD?

gummigut

Interestingly enough nor have I and they way I look at it the odds increase as time passes. This the reason for my extreme caution and perhaps paranoia-This includes my only interest which is GTG who are quite freqently not so "good".

I have found from my friends over the eyars that a lot of the Uni girls have quite an array of "issues" ::

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I caught Gonorrhea in Thailand. I don't know which girl I get it from since I have sex with many prostitutes with out condom. One of them told me what I had when I went to have sex with her several weeks later. I knew it was something because it burns when I pee and my penis drips like a leaking faucet, but I haven't worked up the courage to see a doctor.

Well I caught the clap once :cussing: from a pick up in a bar in the states.. Free sex. Right was a heck of a doctor bill. Had it at 4 weeks before going to the doc..Got bad. Alot of pills and big shot. Caught the crabs several times.. Thank goodness for Rid. Them little bastards sure itch bad :onfire:

So far been lucky in LOS. I play safe. But I love dining at the Y.. I love Thai, food :worship::yay: Not all thai food some does'nt look good.

Just go to the druggist/pharmacist/chemist and tell him what you got, he'll fix you right up...but best to go see the doctor...STD clinic on Soi 11 near the Cheap Charlie bar and Sabai Sabai massage...should be able to take care of you...the longer it goes, the harder to get rid of...this is your dick we are talking about here!

Archived