I Feel Like I'm Being Stalked

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my 2 cents, and i like a messy disaster if it involves shagging a hot bird, is - its time to take her home and knock the headboard ;)

i heartily endorse taking chances bar no consequences if a girl is HOT enough and i reckon she is based on your transparent dress image in the story. ok, she does sound a bit needy and well... schizo, but given that embrace it. the best plan is to cater to her interests, which you mentioned - involve the snakes, handcuffs[my suggestion], and whatever in the big bosomed extravaganza :sex:

maybe try it on a motorbike too [always works in top-shelf magazine shoots :hubba:] just remember to keep some mean distance, which should not be hard if you are here on business and in a hotel. don't mention your moving back.. godspeed.. this thread needs a lively report.

cheers,

the_numbers

....and if he does not bang another girl to tell the psycho stalker about it he could show the courage I did in another thread and relate a story about a Swedish woman practiically raping him.

That would also end the thread in a manly manner and nobody would think less of him if he chose not to bang the stalker.

Nervous Dog put a lot of emotional energy into this thread as well with his well written post "Bang her".

Somebody has got to get laid here, or at least have gotten laid in the past, or know someobdy who got laid, or a lotta guys that gave sound and thoughtful advice are going to be very depressed.

<<Nervous Dog put a lot of emotional energy into this thread as well with his well written post "Bang her".>>

Well - I thoughtfollowing on from the guns and ganga comment it made sence in a succinct kinda way.

For a longer suggestions, think of the most disgusting, filthiest sexual acts you always wanted to do but no matter how much baht you offered the girls at Eden thought it was too sick even for them.

Now, get together with said stalker, and suggest to her these activities,

most likely she'll say no and call for help, problem sovled, if she says yes, marry her!

Munchy,

Listen to Teddy, he has to be on the level, anyone who buys heineken for the all the girls cant be all that bad!

Remember that Leo Sayer tune mate, "all my friends are getting married"

Give her the ole one eyed womb bruiser , do a two and a half with pike and 5% difficulty off the closet and into it!!

You are wasting your talents with those grannies at gods waiting room (washington square) They just dont appreciate it , you are just another faceless penis.

Must go the the wardens are :: coming

Archived