I Feel Like I'm Being Stalked

The_Munchmaster

This is a bit of a long tale so bear with me.

A friend of mine has a design company in Bangkok and at one time (about 1995/96) he had a very sexy receptionist called Noi (not her real name) who I really fancied, however she wasn't interested in me. I kept trying to get her to go out with me but to no avail until November 96 when I invited her to attend a St Andrews Ball with me. After much coaxing she eventually agreed and I lashed out on a ball gown, shoes, purse, etc (for her). However it was worth it as she looked stunning, particularly in the photos as the dress material became see through when subjected to camera flash! and she had a seriously good bod and a very ample chest. However at the ball it was clear that she was interested in everyone except me, particularly the hunky Scots pipers (those hats make them look much taller than they really are!).

I didn't give up though and invited her to Christmas lunch at the Dusit with myself and a group of friends who went there every Christmas for 6 years on the trot. She came along but once again was just not interested in me and didn't even make an effort to dress up a bit or to buy a silly gift for one of the other guests.

Anyway after that I gave up and not long after she was given the heave ho by her employer (who always thought she was a bit psycho).

I never saw her again and left LOS in April 1999.

Then on 29 July this year I walked into The Dubliner at Washington Square to meet Teddy and a girl shouted out my name came running over and gave me a big hug. At first I didn't recognise her but after a pause realised that it was Noi. After a few pleasantaries she asked for my Dubai business card and my Thai mobile number which I gave to her. She's in sales now and was with a customer so had to go back to him and to be honest I didn't really expect to hear from her.

Not so. Later that night she phoned (I had loaded her number and name on my mobile so that I knew it was her) but I was out with the boys and didn't answer. The next morning she phoned and the next afternoon, again I ignored the calls, after all I was only in town for a few days and didn't want my fun at the bars interupted. She phoned and texted another couple of times before I left but I ignored them all. However while waiting at the airport to depart I received a call from an unrecognised number so I answered and it was Noi (the clever girl was using someone else's phone) which was a bit awkward as I had to somehow explain why I hadn't answered any of her previous calls.

Back to Dubai to find that I had lost my Dubai SIM card and by the time I replaced it (with the same number) a week had passed. Within an hour of being reconnected the phone rang and it was Noi and it turned out she had been trying my number every day for the past week. During this conversation I did let it slip that I would probably be back in LOS mid October for my birthday. She called and texted a few more times after that but I ignored them all.

My October trip came around and I discovered that I had now lost my Thai SIM card so bought a new one at the airport and although I had Noi's number stored on my phone I decided not to bother contacting her and she didn't have my new number so couldn't contact me. However one day I'm in The Dubliner when one of the waitresses hands me the business card of a girl who has been coming to the bar looking for me. Yes it's Noi's. I can't not contact her now but wait a few days and text her at about midnight on Saturday night, hoping that she would be asleep and wouldn't get the message till the next day. Yeah right. Ten minutes later she's on the phone and wants to meet for a drink the next day. so I agree to see her at The Dubliner at 1 p.m. At 12.30 p.m. I'm ready the Bkk Post while having a dump in my hotel room when she calls to say that she's already at The Dub! and I always thought ladies were late for appointments.

I was hoping that a quick meeting would satisfy her and then I could join my mates in the Square but no she wanted to go to The Emporium for lunch and then a movie (Doom). By the time the movie finished it was 5 p.m. and then she wanted pictures of the two of us taken in one of those photo booths which churn out a sheet of different sized pictures with your choice of pattern around the edges. Not my cup of tea but anything to please. Then she needs to go and buy hand cream, which amazingly can take quite some time, and then we have to get a coupon for the prize draw, and then and then. Eventually we leave The Emporium and head back to the Square where she's parked her car. She wants to go somewhere else but I need to catch up with my mates and more importantly have a drink so make my excuses. The next day is my last full day and she wants to meet but again I've got things to do and again make my excuses. Notwithstanding she calls me a couple of times anyway and then a couple more times when I'm at the airport the next day.

I got back to Dubai on 27 October and since then I have had three messages from her which are as follows:

"I feel so warm when u'r near, happy when u'r my dear, but i feel like i've lost my heart whenever u'r apart". THE GIRLS A POET.

"Happy Halloween night na ja...Be careful if u r alone! Need to find someone to stay with u tonight na...He he...Scary!". NOT SURE WHAT THAT'S ABOUT?

"Every time u think about me, my heart melts with the warmth and tenderness of your love". WHAT THE FUCK!!

The last message was instigated by Teddy using my phone to reply to her previous message with "missing u x x x". He thought that was a very jolly jape. Needless to say I didn't!

So here's a girl who didn't fancy me when I tried dating her and then after bumping into her 9 years later she starts chasing me like mad and after one trip to the movies she thinks that I have "warm and tender love" for her!! Isn't that just a bit OTT?

Now, she is very attractive and after 9 years she hasn't lost any of her shape and still has those tremendous breasts and I would certainly love to jump her, but she's muslim and I recall from when I first new her that she was interested in guns, snakes and motorbikes. Also it's quite likely that I will be moving back to work in Bangkok next year and as a one night stand is most probably not what she is after then, bearing her interests in mind, I really don't think one night of potential pleasure would be worth the potential grief that scorning this woman would likely produce.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munchy , Munchy, Munchy,

What terrible wicked web we weave. One girl who cost you umpteen dollars in frog legs and finally she decided to go home with you, well what you described as you where pressed ganged into and then you still did not jump her!

poor girl is wandering around dazed and confused.

Now another has thrown her self at your feet, its got to be the size of your sporen!

Now you are running fast as you can. You never knock back a free shag Munchy. Is it a commitment thing? or a financial base sexual connection, i.e. can not get aroused without parting with quids? It could be a new syndrom called Munchausens disease!

Bird in the hand Munchy a bird the hand me ole confused fellow.

The_Munchmaster said:

"Every time u think about me, my heart melts with the warmth and tenderness of your love". WHAT THE FUCK!!

The last message was instigated by Teddy using my phone to reply to her previous message with "missing u x x x". He thought that was a very jolly jape.

:: :: ::

And I agree with Dog, munch her, bang her, and bollocks to the consequences. It will keep me amused anyway.

I think you are damned right to fear there may be much complication to go ahead. Unless you know exactly she would respond beningly/maturely to being shagged then "thanked".

LOS is THE place where you can get laid any way you wish, and leave "luggage" aside. Why one would go into something potentially heavy for a pair of breasts, seems more a result of trying to get some, in a country where you don't even have to try, really.

keep your life simple.

IMO.

I think you should avoid inserting your hopefully erect penis. That is of course your right after springing for the movie- but it may have more downside for you than you want.

There is a reason that she is all over you now and was not years ago. Maybe the maternal instinct is kicking in?

The calling from a freinds mobile thing really used to piss me off and I have ended realtionships because of it. Think that you should consider that as well.

Archived