I Feel Like I'm Being Stalked

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teddy said: I feel after yesterday's drunken events, Munchmaster should update you all on this topic.

What is there to update? Just you and Candyfloss getting pissed, hijacking my mobile and sending her silly messages on my behalf. They were pretty silly though so here they are:

17:32:04 I am mesmerised by the fullness of your breasts and the thinness of your waist.

17:33:27 U make me hard

17:34:37 Cock me want u

18:48:49 My grandad once said u can beat an egg but u cant beat a wank

18:54:21 I am a humble man but my meat is strong

19:03:06 Dear Mrs San. It is with a profound sense of joy that I write to advise you that I would like to spank you for being a naughty girl...

I don't know which of you wrote which message, except the last one which is based on Flossies current favourite quotation from Saving Private Ryan (Dear Mrs Ryan....). Yes, he has memorized the whole thing!

What the fuck the poor girl must have thought when she got that lot, which she assumed were from me! Her responses though were as follows:

21:43:39 The best thing of the heart begins with some word you give to some one.

21:46:00 You may fail but it doesn't mean hopeless.

22:19:44 Are you drunk? I just back from Pattaya.

23:50:08 I remember u, never forget u! miss u!!! hope to dream about u na ja.

Didn't really understand the first two replies and as she made 4 replies to 6 messages I don't know which reply was for which message. Now there's a fun game! explain the first 2 replies and then match the (replies to the) messages.

She also called a couple of times but I left my mobile in the car overnight so missed them. :relieved: Obviously I had to send her a disclaimer message the next day so that she would know they weren't from me.

Munchy,

Dont be hard on your mates they just helping! You need help from two level headed relationship experienced blokes.

Anyway the SMS's did not scare her off! So you in like Flynn!

" havent had so much fun since Granny caught her tits in the ringer"

Archived