Stickman !..You ask for it...

Goodthaigirl

I have only been a member on this board for 6 months. I have seen more Thai language

in the last week than in the previous 25 weeks.

It is a waste of us non -Thai reading members to click onto a topic that sounds interesting only to find that it written in Thai.

IMHO you Guys/ Girls who would like to communicate in the Thai language should have separarate catagory on the board.

Bush

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: bushman ]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Handyman is correct ( I have'nt had a look yet ) , & he has allways been known to be handy , then the posts in thai should be deleted . If there is a rule of no other languages on the board then that is it, should be end of story , unless some more clarification is needed on jokes & the language topic , if this is the case it would be great to hear from an administrator/moderator .

The language topic is the places for issues regarding language , the place for entire topics written in another language is another board IMHO . As for all the thai being directed at Mr Stick , well he does'nt seem to interested does he?? Or maybe he is doing it as he requested according to GTG , & replying via e mail . I think GTG should delete the 1st post & thus the thread . At the very least , if this thread is deemed to be allowed it should be moved to the language topic , it is hardly a general discussion ( i.e - for EVERYONE ) , when half ( more or less of the board ) can't understand all the squigly shit!!???? crazy.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Unfortunately I had not read this thread for 24+ hours and when I came on, I notice a lot of borderline posts. You know the rules: Cut the flames or your account will be cut. It's as simple as that. And for you guys in what appears to be a private discussion / argument, take it to private messages or emails.

THE LANGUAGE OF THIS BOARD IS ENLGISH. THAI IS NOT SUITABLE FOR REGULAR DISCUSSION THOUGH IN THE LANGUAGE SECTION, IT IS BOTH SUITABLE AND ACCEPTED. Sorry for the delay in replying to this.

Stick

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: Stickman ]

Stickman , thanks for the clarification on English being the standard at nanaplaza, hopefully i will be able to pick up more girls now!!!! . No problem with the time frame , it's good to know some of us have a life outside this board! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

db_sed_aloha, maybe a new topic in the technology topic is needed for this discussion , it seems to be quite technical , I read "General Discussion" for general discussion , the info you are posting is good , but the people that need it may not be able to take advantage of it , as they are probably looking for the answers to their questions in the technology topic.

Just a thought! smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Stickman:

THE LANGUAGE OF THIS BOARD IS ENLGISH.

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: Stickman ]

Stick, are you sure your a native english speaker? your spelling gets worse by the day...

Archived