Jumpers - the score so far

Nervous_Dog

Alholk,

You mean the young Swedish student? Saw that in the post the other day. Yeah, sounded like he was drunk and unsteady and fell off the balcony. But, one never knows here does one? :: :: :D

Always get a second floor or ground floor hotel room in Thailand! Too many 'accidental' falls from upper floor balconies for my taste and comfort level. Or a hotel room with un-opening windows and no damned balcony!

Cent

I used to live in a 15th floor apartment in Bangkok and the balcony rail was VERY low by western standards and IMHO dangerously low for most western males, height wise. Whilst many of the jumpers are indeed suicide or perhaps foul play, i think the majority would simply be accidents brought about by alchohol or momentary loss of concentration?

Simie.

I've seen numerous threads about jumpers and the suspicious circumstances surrounding the events but I don?t recall ever seeing a story about a jumper who has survived to tell his story.

I know there was a thai guy who was jacked up on drugs who jumped recently and lived (I think in PTY) but there were witnesses to that event. What I'm talking about is has anyone ever been thrown or pushed from a balcony and lived to tell about it?

Archived