CNN or BBC News?

MooNoi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never seen CNN World, though i do live in the USA. What I have seen is the BBC world and one would think from watching that drivel is that the whole world was from India. My guess is that the networks cater to their audience. So don't expect real news, just expect that which will appeal to the 'subscriber". It's no wonder Thai girls prefer cartoons.

Guest lazyphil

cartoons??.....when my mrs isn't studying for her masters in Chem-Eng and her part time volunteer work at the orphanage shes watching numerous hi brow things on bbc 2, cartoons, grrrrrrrrrr

Guest lazyphil

she calls the TV the idiot box, its only on for about 2 hours a day if I'm lucky.....all documentrys etc....ah well, electric bill is lower the average familys. :clown:

Hi!

What I have seen is the BBC world and one would think from watching that drivel is that the whole world was from India.

The same thing could be said about CNN. If it is not in the US or no Americans are involved it doesn't exist. E.g. if 50000 people are killed in a flood in Bangladesh and a yank is killed in Mexico on the same day, CNN will only mention Mexico. Moreover CNN never has an in depth analasyis while BBC often does.

regards

ALHOLK

lazyphil said:

cartoons??.....when my mrs isn't studying for her masters in Chem-Eng and her part time volunteer work at the orphanage shes watching numerous hi brow things on bbc 2, cartoons, grrrrrrrrrr

And the output for the disabled is almost non-existent. I'm glad I don't have to pay a licence fee anymore.

Archived