Legal age

allatsea2000

Hey guys, just an update, so what i have figured out if your frequenting night life areas, 18 is the legal age, so i guess i will stick to my early to mid twenties to be safe.

On saying that be careful, as someone has pointed out they where sitting in a bar, and after some small talk found out she was underage, Well Im not sure if i can name the bars on here or not, maybe KS can clarify that for me so i will go as far as to say that i have found through normal course of events that there is at least three fairly prominent bars(go go's) with underagers in there, that go with customers, one even when as far as to say that if the customer made any problems or didnt pay or not pay enough, she would make problems, even went on to say that she had already got one falang put in jail before.

Hey this isnt to scare anyone, its still alot of fun out there, just be careful, and check the id's, .

If you want to know the name of the bars pvt me and i will tell you.

Do not be too shocked dude. I would venture that ALL gogos have at least 2-3 underage gals working there IME. By that, I mean 16-17, rarely younger, (but I have seen the odd 15 years old).

Most of them do not hide their age if you ask them in Thai during the course of a normal conversation.

Cheers,

SD

• 4 weeks later...

Legal are to drink and marry is 20. Can work in bar at 18 but not drink...Gotta be 18 for P4P Sanuk.....Under 17 but over 15 fair gaim but be careful cause things go fast. I know a bloke who made a few visits to Issan before he learned his darlinjg was 16 OOOOPs, mom sent her to the bar as have her other sisters......Problem.......yep....WTF to a bar owner who have underage girls working.....I would cut his dick off if I got bagged for and UnderAge otta some guys bar!

Neo said:

I was recently in a pong gogo and next to me was a girl quietly watching the dancing having a heineken and in plain clothes. She looked in her 20's, dark, not real thin, maybe a 6, fairly standard bar girl features. After a time I started a friendly chat figuring she had previously been barfined or was waiting for someone. I soon discovered she was from Cambodia visiting Thailand for the first time and did not work at the bar. She proudly presented her passport to prove it and I couldn't help but notice she was 14. Scary. At that moment the "I only take the ones who look mid 20's" safety method didn't seem so good. While she wasn't trolling for customers it did cross my mind she might have been sizing up jobs.

Strange you should say this as I had a sort of mirror experience. There was a freelancer in Phnom Penh who had the face and body of a 14 year old but said she was 21. I was suspicious at first but her story seemed to fit together. She said she had lived in Germany with her boyfriend for 2 years and sure enough she spoke good English with a German accent. She also said she'd been to Pattaya with her boyfriend and police etc kept asking to see her passport to prove her age. I'm pretty sure she wasn't making it up. Looks can be deceptive.

Archived