How much does Stickman make?

bangkokreal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 'Bangkokreal' has a bad dose of financial envy, maybe he's English, it does seem to be a common condition over here. Anyone prepared to devote their time to 3 jobs deserves the rewards it may bring. Building and maintaining a website such as Sticks takes a considerable amount of time and effort, not to mention the money spent on hosting and bandwith charges. I doubt he's making huge amounts of money but if he is, I don't begrudge him one single baht, good luck to him. As for 4K for a meal for 2 being upmarket, where I live that amount would just about cover a decent take away and a bottle of drinkable wine, it's hardly the high life. BTW what does he do to earn his crust, teach English perchance? maybe he'll enlighten us. ::

Stick,

Hats off to you for making a decent living when you could be a bitter pisscan sitting in the bars and moaning about how skint you are.

"Work hard and you'll get your reward," that's what my mum always used to say. Mind you she used to say "Stop doing that you'll go blind" as well.

She was wrong on both counts.

Cheers

Well, I for one couldn't give a fuck what anyone thinks I make now or made in my previous incarnation.

I've been called a lowly piss poor bar owner more times than, in a previous life, a successful investment banker. Up to you as they say to have your own opinion.

As for closing the topic, I say no. Freedom of speech is important and I am content that this thread remains open for discussion, including and outside of the original question. Moderation is exactly that, moderation, not censorship.

Questions and "answers" have been raised about how much KS makes from this site. I will not quote location but they have been raised and answered.

As for the shit about meals, I have eaten meals that would make most guys throw up when looking at the bills but I have seen bills that nearly made me wonder how ? why ? oh well ?

And I don't mean a Mc Frankenburger and chips for 4 either !

[color:"blue"] Stick,

Hats off to you for making a decent living when you could be a bitter pisscan sitting in the bars and moaning about how skint you are.

"Work hard and you'll get your reward," that's what my mum always used to say. Mind you she used to say "Stop doing that you'll go blind" as well.

She was wrong on both counts.

Cheers

[/color]

Good post :: And I won't spend 4K for 2 persons meal either.

I don't agree with everything on his site but I do have an impression that Stick works very hard.

Now, to say MOM is wrong, I can't believe you said that! ::

Jasmine

Archived