2001 - Average earnings PCM = 52,123 BHT

2002 - Average earnings PCM = 49,567 BHT

2003 - Average earnings PCM = 48,314 BHT

2004 - Average earnings PCM = 44,211 BHT

2005 - Average earnings PCM = 39,831 BHT

I hope that answers your question.

Sounds to me you have an issue.

Please forget about it on this board.

Whatever people think about Stick, he's the one doing a website, you got a problem with that, show that you can do it better. Fair enough if you can.

In the meantime don't start :stirthepo here.

At the grand opening of the Mandarin Oriental Dara Devi Resort Chiang Mai I met one of Stick's Mia Nois , she is the vice president of the Thai Farrari Owners Club . An ugly bitch if you ask me but , well , that's Stick's business isn't it . She told me where he really made his fortune was selling flowers at the big Rama IV intersection by claiming he was poor and from Lao . A Sunbelt Asia Franchise . The business concept went downhill in the meantime . Gone.

buffalo_bill said:

At the grand opening of the Mandarin Oriental Dara Devi Resort Chiang Mai I met one of Stick's Mia Nois , she is the vice president of the Thai Farrari Owners Club . An ugly bitch if you ask me but , well , that's Stick's business isn't it . She told me where he really made his fortune was selling flowers at the big Rama IV intersection by claiming he was poor and from Lao . A Sunbelt Asia Franchise . The business concept went downhill in the meantime . Gone.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MaW

Archived