How much does Stickman make?

bangkokreal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bangkokreal said:...<snip>...Anybody got any ideas how much he makes?

BKKreal...now that the board members have justly given you a number of slaps to the side of your head for asking such a question, maybe you'll now settle down and just enjoy the fruits of Stick's website labors... :spank: :

Wonder if he was "related" to the Kiwi shepherd that moved to Bangkok and made millions out of a nightlife website and taught English part time because (like me) he had a "thing" for those unfarkinbelievable uni uniforms...LOL... :stirthepo

By the way, any truth in the rumour that Stick was the mysterious buyer of Mr. Chew it 's massage parlour empire and now also leases a couple of warehouses just to house his exotic car collection ???

Heard on the grapevine that Stick also controls 43.273% of the shares in Bangkok Bank and is on the Christmas card list of some very influencial people... :grinyes: :grinyes:

Gee, I hope with all this amazing wealth he doesn't decide to sell out or go public or retire......

Plankman or Branchman or Metalman, just wouldn't be the same... :neener::grinyes::neener:

Whatever he does, personally I wish him well....hope he makes a "Squillion" :up: :up:

How much??

To quote 2 "Thai phrases" ...Up to him....Not my business.

Just hope it's a lot more than he tells the Tax man...5555

Next question ???

bibblies said:

I don't care myself but I find it strange that a large percentage of the respondents - people who inhabit a Thailand board and so presumably must be familiar with being asked the same question all the time by its natives - are suddenly taking great umbrage at the fact that you merely dare to ask!

Bibbs,

In general I think it's rather the way it has been asked than the actual question.

Frankly, I'm not at all surprised by the herd mentality shown by most of the respondents. Fair enough to rally round and support one of your mates, but you want to censor what I reckon is a fair question. Shame on you.

I wouldn't have posted the original question if it wasn't for the plea for more support (that is advertising revenue). Stick site is not Public Service Broadcasting, whatever you may think of it. It is a business. And he should be up front with it.

Ok here are some more sticky questions for you Stick.

1. Are your employers aware of your web site and it's content?

2. Can you claim that you work 30-40 hours per week on your site, and still perform your regular job to the best of your ability. If I were a parent of one of your students I would be concerned on questions 1 & 2.

3. Do you declare income from your web site to the Thai authorites?

4. Do you have a work permit to conduct a website business in Thailand?

Archived