12 midnight no drinks whats up now!!

keith doug

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
keith doug said:

and here we are in the uk extending the hours!!??? ::

keith,

I guess that if it's such a huge issue, you could always stay home :yikes::stirthepo:yikes:

Keep a bottle "stashed" in your Hotel room and take up horizontal folk dancing to help pass the time when the bars are shut.. :grinyes:

Mate, if you really want a drink in the mango, you'll always find somewhere....24/7/365 (and 366 on leap years) :beer: :beer:

A lot of fun to be had at the make-shift bars / food stalls that are set up on Sukhumvit and are open all night. Many fun late nights, early mornings spent drinking cold beer with friends, making new friends with ladies walking by. Make eye contact and smile to any lady that catches your eye, invite them to sit down and join you. The party has moved outside!

This is Social Order at it's best! :)

keith,

No issues from my side...I don't like the thought of 11pm closing either.

But, the point I was making is that you can get a drink, find company & have fun 24/7 if you want.

To be honest, I haven't been in the Big mango since July, so my info is 4 & a half months old.

Yes, Cowboy shut a 1am, but everything just moved out into the Soi and was still going strong when I left at 4.30am

Will be back next month and happy to give an updated report then.

I wouldn't get all fired up over a report, better to adopt a wait & see attitude.

I'm sure there will be suitable solutions found because this would put financial strain on too many "interested" parties.

Suadum makes some interesting observations in this area.

Cheers :beer: :beer:

Archived