12 midnight no drinks whats up now!!

keith doug

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

Business as usual last few nights...some bars were still serving at 3 a.m...street scene is booming/growing!

I can speak for Bangers, Patong and Surin..

Patong was open till 4am when I left Moon Bar, I closed Up Morning Night and left with a beer in each pocket. No I was in one of the few bars in suring and the Barkeep told my darling that he'd be shut by abou ten pm.

There was already a sign in Big C Surin about the new hours...

As to the 12 night deal the main shot seems to be the package stores....look at their restrictions.

You ought to be shagged up and on to round 2 by that hour. In Bangers the street action at that hour is too many LB's and not enought copers.

I would think that Blue Flame and the only Male Dog who walks with their tale up might like that late street action. Shite, they might as well slither across Suk at Soi Nana and look for a Rab to bend over a trash can....No one else will gop with them!

Sign of the times.............

We used to have naked women dancing as well as the drinks at well past 2am at Nana , Cowboy , Clinton etc..........

I think a lot of us would prefer a dancing damsel in front of our drinks rather than just at the local eating stalls but I dont think we'll see that anytime soon.

<< listing IP number Internet provider etc etc >>

I'm not too concerned, as it gets the last two segments of my IP address wrong.<<

Interesting, if that were true it shouldn't be possible for you to view this page. The IP it shows should be your default gateway/router appliance with NAT firewall or your computer itself. Having said that I find these little signatures annoying - no offence meant to suadum, an otherwise cool postor.

Archived