12 midnight no drinks whats up now!!

keith doug

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, does not seem to affect much at all. Cent & I got thrown out of a bar last night at 0500! :beer::drunk: :drunk:

This was NOT an afterhours place nor a plastic stool on the street, but a proper airconditioned pub/beerbar. The coppers came by at about 0230 and simply said to turn down the lights & music. They wandered by a few more times as the night wore on, but just shined their flashlites into the bar and waived at us.

Thank Buddha for the new Thonglor police chief... :D :D

Cheers,

SD

SD-I am back in the states for 5 weeks and I just noticed...I would politely like to ask...Um...What up with the little tracker gnome that pops up under your posts?... listing IP number Internet provider etc etc

Personally I find it abit intrusive,not really humorous and frankly I feel ::there its ENOUGH big brother in the world already. :( Does that make sense? or am I just digitally impaired? :)

Trying to keep it light here :)

You're digitally impaired. If you follow the link, it says:

The signature image is generated in real-time for each user that views it. Your IP address and other information are only visible to YOU, not to others, but because people see their own IP address and computer information displayed in the graphic, they think that their information can be seen by everyone!

There's nothing there that can't be seen by any website you ever visit. (Other users of the site can't see it but the website owners can.)

thefezman said:

excuse my stupidity but does this mean that if you are in a gogo bar and its after midnight, you have to sit there without an alcoholic beverage until closing time?? ::

Typically bars shut when alcohol can not be served. It remains to be seen what new problems will come out of this. There have been so many crackdowns in recent years nibbling at the edges of sanuk that I don't really care about the new ones anymore. You just learn to adapt to the situation on the gound and carry on.

Archived