Child Sex Charges v Heroin Trafficking.

bust

Sweet thread...I can now picture BK and CW cuddling on the top of a green singaporean hill. CW drops a kiss on BK's cheeks and mutters a mellow "I love you my big hippie hater". BK blushes again and they grasp their hands tighter as the aussie's going inanimate on the wrong side of the rope. There's a bright star sparkling just above the ocean. Life is wonderful. And so is heroine.

Random, coffee and computer.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
randomshots said:

Sweet thread...I can now picture BK and CW cuddling on the top of a green singaporean hill. CW drops a kiss on BK's cheeks and mutters a mellow "I love you my big hippie hater". BK blushes again and they grasp their hands tighter as the aussie's going inanimate on the wrong side of the rope. There's a bright star sparkling just above the ocean. Life is wonderful. And so is heroine.

Random, coffee and computer.

What the fuck are you rambling about? ::

BelgianBoy said:
Harry_Palmer said:
but that he was never convicted for what you first claimed :

I think I stated that he was convicted of 'child abuse', IMO possessing a collection of images of young children amounts to a form of child abuse. Perhaps if his potential threats to kids had been taken more serioulsy, the UK Govt. would have withdrawn his passort & saved youngsters in places like Cuba, Cambodia, Vietnam & possibly Thailand from his alleged vile perversions.

And I just think you just mixed up different issues ...... and as you I am certain that he is scum, but that is still no reason to judge him here to put him to death.

IMHO of course.

BB

'We' won't necessarily have to. Hopefully the Vietnamese will do that, he may even trip on a bar of soap whilst on remand & save the cost of a trial.

Archived