Farang girl going hunting for Thai girls(Threesome

Topcatta

There is a difference between Eastern and Western jealousy: Money. For a Thai girl you are in a country with millions of Thai girls who all wanna pick your pocket. Thai girls get 'jealous' if you have been once with them and go with an other girl the next night...Pure money. And if you are with her long enough she might me Western jealous...Everything is possible in Thailand!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or could it be more like they automatically assume bringing in a 2nd girl means wife is not attractive enough & guy really prefer screwing the other girl...

Screw whores & money thats the same west or east in my book I was mostly talking wifes/serious relations here(non whores)!

ha ha gotta laugh at this thread.

i saw a mild mannered couple the other day, they looked like mum and pop wholesome white suburban etc...

there they were on sukhumvit looking at the pictures of massage girls offered by theose annoying wankers/tuk tuk drivers in broad daylight. i hung around and tried to listen in on the conversation and the woman was really asking specifics and getting right into it...she wanted to know how dirty these girls were what she could get etc...

fucking hilarious.....

hey kitty kitty............prrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TRY EDEN ...................

CALL MARC.................

tell u frankly ...none got excited that u are a female......but was more concerned .......to find out if someone is impersonating..........no great shakes pal go ahead ENJOY

ppppppsssssssssssssshhhhh and one more thing...........

no one wants a diet chart.....

ONE LIFE ONE CHANCE

Yes I am laughing my balls off at many of the guys reacting to me. Things start really taking their own shape on this site. No matter where you want it to go. I better start reacting as if I am a real kathuy. I hope that will make you feel better. Would it help if I have my self botoxed in my pubic area so it looks like I got a dick but am hiding it behind my bikini?!

But I do like that there is also people on this site who are in the same situation. So I am happy.

O I forgot but I am not middle aged and grey. Sorry to disappoint.

I'd really like to get some feedback on the fantasy thing I described earlier. Any tips? Or special things I can learn from you out there?

Any tips for Tantra in Thailand? Except for the Tao courses up in CHieng may. And the guru in Koh Phangan is I think a bullshit artist, correct me if I am wrong.

Am in BKK now.

Archived