Farang girl going hunting for Thai girls(Threesome

Topcatta

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Topcatta said:

I am not there yet. When I will maybe I'll let you know. But it will be obvious when I arrive on the scene.

55555555555555 I do not think so. But I do like your style as it reminds me of me :D. Do PM if you wish so more real info about all of this instead of silly little boys chasing a potentially nice smelling snatch...

Cheers,

SD

Well I may be a "stranger" but some guys would agree that maybe this post is a bit touchy feely. I for one live in Australia which is in my opinion the most gender politically correct country. To the point that I feel Men are almost treated as an underclass. It slightly bothers me to see guys on this forum writing crap like "lets meet up " etc to a possibly female farang poster. I'm not convinced yet that kitty is not a middle aged guy laughing his head off at the replies or even worse a feminazi man hater enthralled by the often grovelling responses. Most of us go to Thailand for the Thai women amongst other things. I have had my share of western women and the last thing I would look for in Thailand is this person if "she" exists.

"I am not there yet. When I will maybe I'll let you know. But it will be obvious when I arrive on the scene"

If true it will be "obvious" that most western men there will totally ignore you. No offence meant good luck.

Topcatta: (Say, didn't you use to own a bar in Nana Plaza, with an all you can drink special?) Check out the hotter lesbian shows on Soi Cowboy. There's a good one especially in a certain bar. Rather not say the name here, but think about the author Richard Mason; look his books up on Google. They might be able to help you out.

Jealousy and threesomes

Of course there can be jealousy but that does not mean you have to play it out. I have bouts of that sometimes too. Depends if I feel secure enough with my partner that he is not gonna run away with a pussy. So it actually depends more on how secure I feel about myself being attractive for my man.

Hi Free Judd,

So you think I should be changing my Topcatta name to "feminazi man hater"? With a bit of imagination it sounds nice, a little bit Italian. Why are so many guys so threatened by my Thread? Or are they offended because I speak up and put my head above the crowd?

I am not going to the Soi to hunt Farang man. Why should I? Have got millions around me in my country. But do like social contact with men. And you are right that some men are not into Farang girls. No problem. But some men by the way ARE interested in Falang girls. Lots of expats who are sick of the Thai girls and their hassles. And lots of tourists too. Why refuse a pussy if she is coming on to you? At least you know you can have hot sex. I said before already that I never had a problem with being rejected by Farang guys in the Red lights of Thailand.

Some of my attackers seem to think that hunting Thai girls is so much fun and is always roses and sunshine. That fantasy would be great but I have seen many guys 'losing' their camera's or traveller cheques or getting a broken glass in their face since 'his' Thai girl from the night before saw him with an other Thai girl.

Feminism has gone too far. Other side of the coin is that men have let that happen too. Most of the women in my country are bitches who determine what is gonna happen, control freaks and most men are jelly. Women have taken over the role of the men, being the boss. Great they had a lot to catch up! But they went too far in barging into the men's territory and men wanting to please their spouses (especially emancipated men) gave way. Okay they should, to get equality but instead they gave way too far. Men were getting more into their feminine side, into emotion. Great but that also went too far. So now there are a lot of men who are sissies and a lot of women who are overruling cunts. So again no equality, just a change of roles. I don't think there is any hope for us... And if you think Australia is bad, come and look here!

I more or less initiated to see Prosal myself so don't go after his fat, white bread fed ass.

Topcatta you're one cool foxy lady without the hangups.

Keep it up ;)

As for the jealousy maybe there's a distinct difference between western & eastern jealousy? At least the thai girls seems to have a more 'difficult' version of it...

p.s. PM=private message, which you access most easily by clicking a member you want to contact & then send PM :)

Archived