Farang girl going hunting for Thai girls(Threesome

Topcatta

Topcatta,

So you're in Bangkok now? Have you tried the one sure bet for you and your man to have threesomes, foursomes, manysomes, with bi-sexual Thai women? Eden's? Soi 7 off Sukhumvit I believe. Comes highly recommended and with all the sex toys and video stimulation you could desire. Some are into anal as well. Let us know how you get on if you go there. Or any other exploits and adventures you have while in Bangkok. Whether you are who and what you say you are isn't of any consequence really. Who cares?

Cent

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solo1mick said:

Well said,

I think a lot of people on this site find it hard to imagine that some couples do have an open and enjoyable relationship where they are free to explore together.

Enjoy your stay in Thailand.

I saw a not so attractive farang woman at a well known freelancer bar in Bangkok. Seemed to have just "stolen" a nice, pretty young thing from some bloke sitting at the bar since when I walked in, the pretty young thing and he were snuggling.

Now the pretty young thing and the not so attractive farang lady were snuggling accross the room.

He and I talked a bit, I made a comment, something to the effect of, 'you have to make your move quickly.' He said, 'oh, it's not such an issue, really.'

The not so attractive farang woman came over with the pretty young thing. The bloke introduced us, this was his wife. The three of them left arm in arm.

Some couples do have such a relationship. :)

Yo Topcatta! It was great fun tonight going out and "showing the sights" to you and your guy. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and hope to meet up with you two again when you get back into Bangers.

Oh, and yes boys, she *is* for real. Limbo, Dumsoda, Goatscrot, DJ and others can verify! So play nice now...she's good fun! :up: :up:

Cheers,

SD

Absolutely 100% true

Was a great night Friday night, but the last week has been a large Blur. Very little time to post

Warning to all visitors........Beware of Black Tigers...they have a capacity to destroy livers in less than a week (and also lead innocent tourists like me totally astray...LOL)

Don't think I'll ever be the same again....I'm still in "shock" after visiting W square...5555

Currently up North for a few days "Rest"......trying to limit things to 1 massage and 15 beers a day so I can recover.

Did I ever mention how much I hate this place ?????

Cheers

Hi guys,

I had a great time friday night and really enjoyed your company. I felt absolutely honored to have so many private tour guides showing us around.It would have taken us ages to find out all the do's and don'ts before I would have felt save to act. It was like a wonderful puzzle to get info from all different angles and I feel much more grounded now so my partner and I won't get drugged or something like the farang girl with her two farang boyfriends we met on Soi Cowboy. I could have fucked her straight away and while on the toilet I proposed her to give a show on the window display on the second floor. But I guess that was too fast and I scared her away...Is there any farang women with balls out there?????? As if I am not scared to do things like this!!!! IF your not in a life threatening situation, fear is just adrenaline flowing thru your body. You can use it both ways, neg or pos.

Loved the lesbo show. Really pretty. Loved the dinner at the Egyptian place. Loved your company. Loved feeling at home. Thank you guys too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Had Yai town did not get any action since everything was closed down. Apparently the railways blocked one of the gates to let the water out of town. We were lucky to get out of there. What a misery. Some houses are flooded to the roof. Cars ripped away from the road... People moving furniture everywhere in the province...

Hugs to all of you,

And certainly see you again,

Thank you so much to be taken in as one of the guys. As a matter of fact I am a little bit like a guy when I fantazise about feeling 'my' dick slide into a tight pussy, while tossing a little body like that around.

My partner also thanks you and says the conversation was superb.

suadum said:

Yo Topcatta! It was great fun tonight going out and "showing the sights" to you and your guy. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and hope to meet up with you two again when you get back into Bangers.

Oh, and yes boys, she *is* for real. Limbo, Dumsoda, Goatscrot, DJ and others can verify! So play nice now...she's good fun! :up: :up:

Cheers,

SD

With a lineup like that, I woulda bought a ticket to see it...

Hi Topcatta,

It was my pleasure to meet up with you and hubby and I'm glad you enjoyed the night out. Your face was one big smile!

Too bad you couldn't talk the other Farang girl into some action. That would've been some icing on the cake :chili::elephant: Kinda missed that!

Have fun whilst travelling and let it all hang out once you're back in BKK! (or on the road for that matter)

Archived