Farang girl going hunting for Thai girls(Threesome

Topcatta

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Am in BKK now"

Really? :) The crew ussually meets at Gulllivers at the front right booth at 6PM on Fridays. Why dont you get your sweet self down there for some guidance?Alas...I have yet to make a Friday meet (shy)but I did go to he AGM (One and only) Unfortunately I am in the states for 3 more weeks as I would love to witness your arrival. I am sure it would be most entertaining. :) Enjoy!!!

Cing Cing I am in BKK. Is Gulliver's at the Soi or at Nana's Plaza. Doesn't ring a bell. Might come and have a look. Just had a heavy dental visit in the hospital and have to go back on Friday. I like things in my mouth but not of these kind. If I am up I will arrive. And hopefully find out my self why so many guys are so suspicious that I am a kathuy. Am staying in the Khao San area now where it is very common now for sextourists to be with their Thai 'girlfriend' but the guys act like they are totally separated from the rest of society. Thai as well as Farang society. Like they are ashamed. Never seen that. Of course some Thai people like to talk behind Thai/Farang couples backs when they are out on the street. But never seen shame from the sextourists. Why would this be? Any idea? Am more used to see man proud of their catch. I see no need to be ashamed.

topcatta,....

we are a couple in late 50,s.we too decided to try a thai girl for threesome one day and a ladyboy pre op the next day.we went to pattaya and bkk for this..but we were too shy to approach either a girl or a ladyboy in a go go or bar,,,,,,,,may be if my husband had gone alone.....we ultimately ended up in a soapy massage parlour with 2 girls.my husband had sex with the girl but my girl would not suck me.....disappointing.

I suggest you really read my postings. That happened when I was 15. Don't you think it is possible to get over past shit? Expand your horizon! It is much more enjoyable that way.

So if I would react to your anal question, who is to say you are not gonna react anal again?!

Okay got it. I thought it was Gulliver's at Khao san Rd. That would have been fun to go find you guys when it is the wrong kind of crowd...Glad you saved me that hassle.

Was on Soi Cowboy last night. Had lots of fun. Got terribly horny over a few girls. But it would be handy to get some tips to get a girl who likes sex. Just got back in my hotel and noticed (evening) a farang fucking a Thai girl with the curtains half open. She was really working him to get him off but did not look that she was having fun herself. I don't want that to happen when I'll get some action. Am very particilar about what girl I like. Beauty is nice but spunk is more important.

I did see two farang women with their hubbies but they looked more like sightseeing types. So it is not uncommen for farang women to go window shopping anymore.

Could hardly find the soi since all the landmarks had completely changed. Byt the soi looks mostly the same. To rent a girl for the night is about 2 to 3000 baht. Is that right? THAT has changed a lot!!!

Hi Tighty,

I was just starting to think there were no farang girls reading this thread and you show up.

Too bad you let fear get in your way. The whole scene is set up so you don't have to be ashamed or shy. Who would give a shit anyway? Do arrange everything next time before hand because not every (Thai) girl is into sex with her own kind. Just come back to Thailand. To my knowledge the girls in the parlors are less loose then in the sex tourist places. But even there only a few like what they are doing.

Hope you will get what you want some day!

Archived