Farang girl going hunting for Thai girls(Threesome

Topcatta

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man you sound like one cool chic...

Could you give me your measurements?

I've been looking forward to my next visit with this bomb shell from South Africa who is a lessy 100% and wants to see bangers!

Out!

Da bum!

• 2 weeks later...

Did I miss something? After all the advice to Topcatta about how to find the Thai girls she was supposedly "hunting" and going round and round and verifying that she is indeed female, and verifying that she did indeed visit Bangkok, did we ever hear whether she succeeded or not in getting into the panties of any Thai girls?

• 9 months later...

TOPCATTA......man you took alot of shit when you first came on to this site...i was going back and reading some old posts and came across this topic...any other girl might have been scarred off...i know many women like yourself and i think it's kool when you can be open minded like that...i would never judge another female for liking what she likes....

Did I miss something? After all the advice to Topcatta about how to find the Thai girls she was supposedly "hunting" and going round and round and verifying that she is indeed female, and verifying that she did indeed visit Bangkok, did we ever hear whether she succeeded or not in getting into the panties of any Thai girls?

Thanks to the Shaw for bringing this thread back up - hard to ignore one with a title like that :)

Would be mighty strange if Topcatta didn't have plenty of panty fun....

Topcatta sounds like a very cool woman - if you tell me she likes skiing and is a single handicap golfer, she'd be perfect :o

Would have to share the house tho'......

Coops

Archived