bb0d16d9.jpg

0d31dbb6.jpg

ce249276.jpg

Finished product...

88bc130d.jpg

Fishing is a necessary past time...

DSC_0023a.jpg

f18a760c.jpg

Monks in downtown Surin...maybe Buri Ram? forget now... :) ...

94cf332e.jpg

8ce16064.jpg

Vagrant Horse loitering in the business district...I made him laugh by saying my dick was bigger, Cent made him cry by proving his was really bigger... :)

56834b7e.jpg

On to the silk village...

5b1dd24c.jpg

ccc64b40.jpg

0a0ed807.jpg

d165a455.jpg

Continued in Part II...

The red in which particular photo(s)? I used the Nikon program "Auto adjust" feature...it did brighten the colors, and adjust the sharpness. There are 2 settings, "People" (which boosts the colors, and turns down the skin tones) and "Nature" (which just tweeks everything). It is a decent program, but not as good as Photo Shop for specific functions...

It clearly says FISHING! Regarding the colors...yea, they seem vibrant, noit sure I like it or not...Opinions? I have the camera set to "Vibrant" for colors, and the Nikon program set to "auto adjust" I can of course slide them up or down just a bit, but it lack Photoshops versatility. Sliding the colors back a bit, does sharpen the detail. In any event, I love the camera!

Surin Majestic....Lovely place and the view of the bus station is just dramitic...did you venture around to Farang Connection.

I visit the Darling home in the village about every other day...what brings you to Surin?????? I'm glad tha PB Air is now flying to BurinRam...

Archived