Sales team...

bb3c5911.jpg

Some finished products...

5c4bec92.jpg

53c29c4d.jpg

400548c3.jpg

After a busy Day, back to Surin...

7b1a348c.jpg

and a walk through a night time fruit market...

2ff14ec4.jpg

Special Thanks to Cent for Showing me around...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thong? why not just another moon light skinny dip? Hey, thanks for keeping that Si Saket girl incident quiet. Imagine the shock when I learned she was a pre op Katoey...anyway, best we keep it off the board, just use these PMs, I have an image to maintain...It would be embarrassing if it got out...Thanks again...-OH

OH,

BTW, send me those fishing pics you took for me when you get the chance okay? The ones you posted already were great! What did you do to the distant one with the mountains in the background? Nice artistic touch to that one. Almost looks like a watercolor painting. I'm looking forward to seeing the other pics of the temples as well. Your photography is amazing, and that camera is awesome! Nice clarity and color, good angles and artsy shots in the temple. One shot of Khao Phra Vihan just absolutely blew me away!

Cent

Well, I bought a big table cloth, for about 1000bht, excellent quality (not cheap I admit). I would think a whole bolt of it, on cut/worked would be reasonable...or relatively reasonable...I would think a lot would depend on the pattern, weight/thread count etc...this village had really good quality stuff, then Made the Cerimonial jackets for the APEC summit, and also dresses/gowns for the Queen and others...so cost is relative, plenty of cheap crap silk on Sukhumvit, but if you want decent stuff, head here...

Archived