Silk, Silver, Surin! Part II

Old Hippie

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there to see the culture! Not to examine breasts. My interest was strictly cultural. Besides, I couldn't find the red zone...but from my experience, and in my opinion, Buri Ram girls are beautiful. So are Surin and Si Sak**t girls. I like the Khmer influence...looks good. Speaking strictly from a cultural standpoint of course... (Nose in the air).

What is it with you guys? I mean I bust my ass making a quality cultural report, trying to add a little culture and class to this board, and all you can think about is big tits? Well there is a lot more to a woman than just tits...there is ass, legs, face...oh, and I hear some of them have minds as well...

Liquid+,

Please reread my post again especially the part where it says... "....there is ass, legs, face...oh, and I hear some of them have minds as well..." This is obviously a bit of humor, set off to sound like a pretensious fuck...then paradoxically went low brow...anyway, I thought it was pretty obvious, maybe not...but then I am better than everyone here, and have 10 times the class...(burp, fart...) :) Now back to picking my feet and watching pro wrestling... :)

Archived