anybody have bg not wanting money

passingthru69

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jasmine said:

Mind you, there must be some women, porstitutes or not who are sincere. However, if I were a prostitute and I work for money, I would be a very business like and the transactions must be stated. In my career before I retired, I have never said to any employer "You are special, no need to pay," or "Oh you offerred me too much" :: Why would a prostitute be any different in their own profession?

Ah... but no other profession crosses into the area of sexual intimacy, making a business of being a friend or lover, does it? So it's possible that a girl's feelings might interfere with her business dealings. And sometimes a girl will have another sponsor taking care of money for her and, being more emotionally scarred than most people, might simply need someone to keep her company and/or feel loved.

Not likely but possible. Depends quite a bit on the age/attractiveness of the man relative to her, I'd say.

So when one wants to make the person feel special, you treat him like a boyfriend, "No money today Honey, you are so good to me, being with you is just enough!". Or "Ohhhh sex with you is so special, I have never been soooo satisfied!" Should I say other sentences to get you guys' eyes glazed more?

It's a cynical old world isn't it ::

(BTW I edited around the word "prostitute" - and surprisingly the quote still stands :D :D)

Years back I remember a thread saying that the BG's were Schizophrenic in so far as they could juggle several realities in their minds, some of them contradictory - without allowing them to "collide". So no reason why a guy cannot move back and forth between being a customer, b/f and freind depending on the prevailing circumstances without any great mental effort.

(I do know that this isn't exactly the definition of a Schizo - so I hope no one will take offence..............and try and stab me.......because Jesus told them to ::)

[color:"blue"] And sometimes a girl will have another sponsor taking care of money for her and, being more emotionally scarred than most people, might simply need someone to keep her company and/or feel loved.

[/color]

Bibblies, we all need love. Go for it, show these women ones truely love them. Some really deserves the love and opportunities, but how can one tell which?

That is why many people are glad for some of these women and really pissed at Thailand authorities for just yelling "we need to get rid of prostitution" but give them very little feasible, viable choice.

Jasmine

Hi Jasmine, I really like your words of wisdom.. Yes I had my eyes opened in last thai bg I was seeing or lets be to the point. I was sponsoring.. Giveing cash to. When my work was slow and I tell her that money is tight and I send what I could well the "love You no matter what stopped"" I was then told I not love her and help her because not enough money for her and family.. I was sending her 20K baht a month.. Then I get a call I have to go back bar and work now.. I tell her find other job to help out.. Not enough money.. So I say goodbye..

:shakehead

The lady in this last trip did take money when I left.. I never heard the words you special man or sex so good I not need to pay.. Well I thought it was good... tooting my own horn.. lol :hubba: She said that she used to be a cook in Puket when it got wiped out.. Had Thai man untill he died in moto bike crash.. Don't know if true or not. I will belive at this point untill she proves other wise.. I just wonder.

Yes Jasmine,I know about shelf life in that type of work.. Some of the younger girls ask why I go with her? I tell them we get along good and she closer to my age.. I'm 46.. I tried the young ones.. One put me in hospital.. Heart gave out :: :scared: Doc said to much stress.. They just look at me funny.. One of the girls there say she to fat.. I think she weighs maybe 56 kilo.. Now me I'm fat 126 kilo..

Any way I'll see how it goes. I will be back in March.. Told her we take it slow...

[color:"blue"]I think she weighs maybe 56 kilo.. Now me I'm fat 126 kilo..

[/color]

When my weight was 55 kilos and 5'2" wearing size 8, many Thais thought I was fat, I wouldn't pay too much attention on such talk. These girls said so perhaps just to get you to be their customer.

The words that I posted were a suggestion of what could be said, I don't expect them to really come from your sex partner you mentioned. :: Each case is different, all I was trying to say wass, there are many ways to express oneself and with the teachings of words these women are good at using certain words and certain men just eat them up which I don't understand.

She could be telling you the truth and it takes time to find out. Believe me, I could feel for these women so being unkind is not my intent. All I am trying to say is why is it some men can be so easily convinced that these women meant what they are saying. ::

Jasmine

jasmine said:

... these women are good at using certain words and certain men just eat them up which I don't understand.

Oh, women are just as gullible - they'll believe any old compliment.*

When my weight was 55 kilos and 5'2" wearing size 8, many Thais thought I was fat..

No.... that's not fat! You're just curvy...

[color:"666666"]*See what I mean.[/color] :cover:

Archived