anybody have bg not wanting money

passingthru69

Hi Jasmine, I know you were just using the phrases to put out a point... Some girls will tell a guy anything to think he is special. Not just thai ladies either.. I have seen ladies here in the U.S. tell their love oh baby you are all I need Etc Etc. I guess the funny thing is on this whole deal is I had sat at this bar for several days prior and drinking and paid no never mind much to this lady or any one certain lady. I was just sitting there killing time as it was close to where I was staying. I know she was'nt working there in March when I made my last trip.. I know ladies come and go at these places, but then there are the long term lifers at places too. Kinda fun to see them and catch up on the local gossip..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...So no reason why a guy cannot move back and forth between being a customer, b/f and freind ..."

I maintain that most guys who think they have a "girl friend" are really nothing more than customers. How can a girl you sleep with a few times a year, AND pay, really be your Girl friend? and say you don't give her money each time, but pay every month or at the end etc, that is still paying her, and thus you are a customer...of course exceptions do apply...

Never happened to me though :o

But I guess she is waiting for you to really take care of her.

In my experience they are waiting for the right guy in their mind, i.e. one they can trust, like and love some day and provide all these material items so hard to obtain by unschooled people.

Are you ready to live for ever in LOS with her or take her to your own country?

All I am trying to say is why is it some men can be so easily convinced that these women meant what they are saying.

Because the girls don't just say anything that pops into their head.

Thai girls are master of the emotional realm. Most farang are not. (for several reasons, one being guys don't acknowledge or talk about emotions). The girls figure out the emotional need of their farang and then speak to that need. The farang who does not realize his own need will not recognize the statement was targeted.

The liklihood of the girl's statement being believed therefore improves.

It does not work for the girls everytime of course.

She has no child and she isn't the one who supports the family. Maybe her family is well off or she already has someone who is taking care of her family. Otherwise she would be a bad daughter!

The point is that she is still working in the bar and she has sex with others. Nuff said about the "boyfriend" stuff in this case!

Once you are on the hook for real, then it will break your heart that she is "smoking" other cocks, and there is always a great chance that someone else is"pay her the money" and she is gone for good.

If you like her than you have to send her money to compensate her lost income, if she is a good girl she will leave Pattaya and go back home. If she doesn't leave Pattaya make sure it was the last time you sent her money.

If you are in the state that you believe you could have a happy relationship with her, where she quits her job out of love just for you, then you are wrong. IMPORTANT: this doesn't make her a bad girl. THIS IS THAI CULTURE!!! The man is taking care of his wife and her family, especially when the man is a Falang!!!

This girl might really like you from the bottom of her heart, but if you don't take care of her she NEEDS to have others on the side and you will be history in no time.

And for those that always try to see some tactics used by the Thai Girls, some smart attempt to "get the money"

For all those I have a question:

How many really smart Thai Girls have you met? Isn't it more likely that they all kinda try to do the same thing, isn't it very easy to smell bullshit as soon you stop thinking with your dick?

When I know 1 thing for sure than that a BG (in general) is not the smartest kind of girl in the world, the most of them are insanely insecure, they have a low self esteem (even when they are pretty as hell) and they are jealous. They are telling you that they love you after 3 days, they call you their boyfriend and stuff like that. After all it isn't Disney Land where all your dreams come true. A girl can dig/love you but she also needs money for herself and her family, if you aren't the one who provides her with money than your Tilak Days are soon over.

A Falang who believes he can rush into a relationship with a Thai without supporting her and her family will suffer a great loss in the near future, this is how it works in general.

There are genuine girls out there, some real diamonds and some that don't preach the stereotype lines, but after all they need money, fi she is a good girl according to the Thai Culture it is not enough that her life is changing for the better, no... her family needs to have a better life as well!

....remember... that doesn't make her a bad girl according to her culture!

[color:"blue"]Oh, women are just as gullible - they'll believe any old compliment.*

[/color]

I am waiting one compliment from a young man like you but I wouln't hold my breath!

Ahh curvy my dear, sometimes, it could be all muscles? You are so cute and adorable :neener:

Jasmine :medusa:

[color:"blue"]Thai girls are master of the emotional realm. Most farang are not. (for several reasons, one being guys don't acknowledge or talk about emotions). [/color]

This is a very good poitn. In my career I worked mostly with men, yes a female or two, not many. I even had a male assistant in the last project, I find men (Americans) are easier to talk to. Thanks to all such men:topic:

American women have tendency (IMO) to want to be pleased which I find boring. Most Thai women are brought up to please (except me, I am a spoiled brat) so that could be the different.

I have a Thai GF who is the only daughter and has 4 brothers and she is being pleased believe me and her dear husband, a Thai spoils her rotton. However, most up-country girls are not that way, they are there to please men, perhaps that is the charm that other women lack.

I have only one sibling a brother who is a retired civil servant and nows is praticing law, he pleases everyone around him, my father was the same when it came to women in his life which is unusual for most Thai men. Want you to know that there many Thai men who are not typical of "I am the boss" but then, perhaps me and my Thai GFs are lucky. :D

Jasmine

"...So no reason why a guy cannot move back and forth between being a customer, b/f and freind ..."

I maintain that most guys who think they have a "girl friend" are really nothing more than customers. How can a girl you sleep with a few times a year, AND pay, really be your Girl friend? and say you don't give her money each time, but pay every month or at the end etc, that is still paying her, and thus you are a customer...of course exceptions do apply...

Good points, I guess it depends on how you define B/f and G/f and friend.

I work with lots of "freinds" who I am happy enough to spend time with in and out of work (down the pub!) and whose opinions I find of interest and helpful and for whom I am prepared to go out of my way for (to some degree) and for which this is reciprocated. However I would not lend them any money let alone my last brass razoo...........and every time my contract ends I quickly forget them / make no effort to keep in contact, because the effort is not worth the benefits. Are they "Freinds" because I am being paid? in some respects yes, but they are still freinds of some sort - the more useful they are to me the more of a freind they are.

Of course their are the folk I have worked with who I would not piss on if they were on fire :D

The same sort of thing as when you only know a Freind through one source, like the pub or the golfclub. Their are always degrees of freindship. In real life I use the word sparingly.

And then we get onto G/f's who I would never admit to a Priest about on my death bed, let alone introduce to the family as a prospective Mrs David. Several in the categories in between the extremes - but all G/f's of some sort.

I guess what I was trying to say that the situation in Thailand can be a bit more fluid and not so crystal clear with the BG's than "normal" who can perform what seem like mental gymnastics without giving it any thought you can pass through several categories and back again in 5 minutes. Some things are customer and some things are B/f - IMHO the gals like to let themselves into the BFE as well, although they are a lot better at remembering the bottom line - that Mr Farang is going home and will 99% sure forget about her -even if HE does not know it and swears differently accordingly.

Now I have a headache and need to lie down. :D

Archived