anybody have bg not wanting money

passingthru69

Hi all, I know this is a different question, but here goes.

I meet a bg in Pattaya that we hit it off. My old standby just was'nt cutting it.. So I meet this one 35yrs. old. we spend a week together.. :: :sex: So anyway when it comes time to go I give her the standard day rate. She says to much. :: I tell her to keep money I really liked her service.. wakes me up early in morning wanting to play.. I learned more fun thai words also :o

Well any how we have been sms each other and also the mobile calls. Well in one of the calls she said something about no money in mobile// Ok I think this is polite bg hint in she needs money.. So I sms her and say do you need money?? You'll love this reply I get. No I have 1500 baht, I ok not need my boyfriends money :: Boyfriend???

So here she is telling she not need money from me... How do I take this? Am I being setup for the big pay day or could this be a real deal. Need your input guys and Jasmine too

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

passing thru,

I think she was telling you her mobile was almost out of time on her card and she needed to put more in it to be able to talk to you. Not a request for money, just saying "we might get cut off as my phone is almost out of time".

At least that's what I see reading this. You are seeing this in a different context than what she was saying I believe. Maybe? Good to hear she is not asking for money from her 'boyfriend'. ::

Cent

Hi Cent, yes I know about mobile running out of money. Her mobile has died several times. I just call back on my quarter.. She says she not go out with man any more as now she has boyfriend.. I tell her up to you. She got a little mad at me for that comment. Says she just sit and get drink from man and make money that way. I know her bar does'nt have a quota system.. She has gotten drunk twice and sms me saying sorry she drunk.Afraid I leave her because she drunk. She sms me saying she inside out. I not know what it meant :: Then light bulb went off. she was throwing up :barf:lol I know be nice.. The sms system here lately has been messed up. I get hers, but some times she not get mine. When I realize she not get it I call. She allways answers.. Just trying to figure this one out... Kinda scary. First bg I met and become good friends with and not want money or me sponsoring them and family.. She says she have no baby and brother send money to mom. She sends when she has extra money, not all the time..

Experience says it is a different angle. In all the years, exactly one has not taken any money...whole different fucked up situation...but in the end, it would have cost me to keep it going. She will I belieeve in time, try to get something, possiblywith hints rather than by asking directly...

[color:"blue"] So I sms her and say do you need money?? You'll love this reply I get. No I have 1500 baht, I ok not need my boyfriends money [/color]

IMO, 1st factor is she is 35 not an 18 who just came in the game, maturity should get a person wiser, non? :o And what is her life shelf now, not long :) She would be in a hurry to find a sponsor quickly.

These women are not stupid and they share a lot of things together, I have never heard so many things they know how to say to customers that catch good reactions and believe me, none of the universities teach that type of English. Where do you guys think they learn how to say those things from?

Money has been the issues and many "customers" get wised up, some, not all. Another thing is too, when a woman is a prostitute, money is the the priorities so, IMO, of course, to treat a customer differently, that is, he does not HAVE to pay, he should feel special, correct? So when one wants to make the person feel special, you treat him like a boyfriend, "No money today Honey, you are so good to me, being with you is just enough!". Or "Ohhhh sex with you is so special, I have never been soooo satisfied!" :o Should I say other sentences to get you guys' eyes glazed more? :rotfl:

Mind you, there must be some women, porstitutes or not who are sincere. However, if I were a prostitute and I work for money, I would be a very business like and the transactions must be stated. In my career before I retired, I have never said to any employer "You are special, no need to pay," or "Oh you offerred me too much" :: Why would a prostitute be any different in their own profession?

Now, what is it about you men anyhow about the word "boyfriend"? Is it that special? How in the world you became a prostitute's BF when you just or are paying her for sex? I must admit, these women know what words to use, I should learn from them and write a book or 2, some Western women would benefit from the books.

Jasmine

[color:"red"] whole different fucked up situation...but in the end, it would have cost me to keep it going. She will I belieeve in time, try to get something, possiblywith hints rather than by asking directly...

[/color]

Looking at that angle, yes, we all pay for everythig in life, one way or another.

Darn, I am so glad that I am not a single woman seeking for a partner, it would be difficult to behave and to speak for Thai women sure have certain reputation.

Jasmine

I know from experience there are some real diamonds out there, hard to find, but there, nevertheless, you could well have met one. I don't think you are being set up for a big hit, if you are aware of the possibility, it isn't going to happen anyway is it? Make no mistake you will still be expected to 'contribute' to maintain her well being, it's just the method of payment that changes, sometimes refered to as the 'girl freind' or 'rent a wife' experience' Have fun. ::

[color:"blue"] Have a heart Jasmine, there are bad enough already!

[/color]

Hi,

I really didn't mean to sound harsh. I actually have adimiration of the way they could talk, combined with other factors, the expressions seem to work with the customers.

There is nothing wrong of knowing what to say, what fasinates me is that these words really work in convincing certain people.

Of course as I posted before, in a group of people, there will always be one who is special enough for someone and some of these women, all they need is an opportunity for better job/life and they could change. What is sad is that not many of them seem to change certainn old habits even after a marriage and children. :twocents: Mind you some educated women are like that too, too many variables and what the Thais call "Karma" involved.

Jasmine

Archived