Dating agencies?

panadolsandwich

C'mon... a dating Agency in Thailand?

that'll eat up more time. I know 5 dozens of girls that work in bars which are also listed at dating agency sites.

In Thailand there is no fooling around, it is getting serious when you say "hello" Your approach to stay out of something serious will fail on the day where you take home the same girl for the 2nd night in a row!

I find it funny how men (including myself) are going to Thailand with a genuine tactics and after a few days they have to realise that it is not them who make the rules.

The best thing you can do is to bang every night a new girl, otherwise you will hear a lot of whining about love, family and money!

Money will be a topic!

Be smart, don't reveal that you are speaking some Thai, keep that for yourself, this way you can find out what she is saying about you when she is talking to her friends!

good luck

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just may be able to make it there in time!

...............and bring your new wife! :D :D :D

One thing I forget to mention..........

When you start off in Thailand folk are usually doing ok, because they KNOW that they don't know anything.

The next stage on the learning curve is when they think they know things and then progress onto knowing a lot. This is where the trouble (and also fun!) comes from!

When you get past this stage and into the of stage of accepting how little you know (not just beleive / assume / hope for) and that past experiance is not always a reliable guide to future experiances...........you become as happily as confused as everyone else. :D :D :D Fortunately the learning curve in Thailand is fun and interesting - and if you are sensible is only going to cost money, some of it even spent wisely ::.

You're gonna have a great time!

David - I definitely take the attitude that, no matter what my plans may be - I'm indefatigable - it's only going to be fun to find out!

Buffhello - ok, point taken. I'd thought perhaps there may be an agency that had (for instance) horny uni students (perhaps uptight lesbian (but open to male farangs) couples, ) wanting to meet an interesting farang! But then again, I suppose if I believed that - I'd believe Santa Claus was a Fat Jolly bastard that snuck down your chimney and left presents! I'm a hopeless optimist - that's the only explanation!

Hey i will admit i tried a couple of dating agencies, one in bkk and one in CM...

My advantage was i was living in LOS at the time so i could be picky and not timed rushed...

The vast majority of guys seem to be entrencehed in their careers and have little time to actual physically spend time meeting girls. This is what the agencies want - guys with a good career, wealthy but little time for looking..

All the cards favor the agencies in the above scenarios as guys will make quick decisions...

As to the girls, the majority are not that attractive, many are poor or on the borderline of low middle class to middle class..

Be very careful of the extremely physically attactive ones as one will learn it is all about money and how you can better their life and lifestyle...

That said, if you approach it in some systematic way or just get lucky, one can meet some attractive and not too money hungry creatures. Yes, some are very sincere and good people but one needs to bump up against the minefields first (w/o suffering mortal wounds) to understand this...

The more experience one has with thai culture, the better looking position and understanding one will be in....

CB

Archived