Abused Old Fellah - Any Advice?

MooNoi

Hi All.

Am with a lady for the last three days who's..er.. rather "spirited" and "willing" in the sack and likes her sex hard and fast.

We've been having sex (with condoms of course) about 4-5 times a day for the last three days. I've tried to get her to try some slow and gentle sex, but she rides like she's on a bucking bronco!

What's the down side?

I'm tired... and my dick is really sore. It feels like a friction burn (which I guess it probably is).

Its raw and sore and really needs a break. I've told her that I need a rest today and tonight and want to stay alone, (which I think I need to!), but of course she thinks I have "other lady" and cracked the shits and walked out the door. Sigh...

Anyone got any advice or know some cream or something to give my tired and raw old fellah a new lease of life? Would moisturising cream be ok? Or would it cause irritation?Maybe Savlon or Dettol cream?

I only have 3 days left here before going back to work and want to make the most of it, but my pecker's pecked-out and needs a break! Any advice appreciated!

Thanks,

Moo Noi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
carlton68 said:

MooNoi,

I suggest some rest and try a cream that's used for sore baby bottoms. These creams are usually tested not to cause irritation on sensitive skin.

C'mon, that's for lightweights.

If you and the old fella really want to dance, lay on a good shmear of boxing cream, the stuff they use at massage parlors.

You'll be running through the streets again in no time flat, loudly announcing your presence! :)

My recommendation would be to liberally apply some hydrocortisone based cream (preferably an ointment).

Then hit a pharmacy and pick up a couple of vials (250mg/each) of testosterone. Next, go to the nearest clinic for a double (500mg) IM injection of the male hormone in the butt. Definitely insist on disposable syringe and needle ... and, keep your eye on the doc's (or nurses) hands.

24 hours later you'll be back in action; and, maybe for the next round, you might want to go with some K-Y jelly!

Enjoy!

Archived