After hours

And of course there is Petchburi 45, the Siam Hotel on Petchburi, Ratchada Soi 3, heck, just drive down Ratchada and you'll see many "khao tom" places serving and full of gals/punters. But be aware that these places are very Thai so if you do not speak Thai, your fun will be impaired.

And if you are the type of guy who doesn't really get along with Thais, doesn't get Thai manners or gets picked on "for no apparant reason", then maybe think twice about going there for your own safety.

And there is Stardust over by the WTC. All the taxi boys know it cuz they give a kickback to the taxi driver for taking punters there. But tho' overpriced, mates who have been there said it was OK.

Cheers,

SD

How about the Nana parking lot witgh all the taxi guys selling brewskis from their trunk????? Not to mention the freelancers...I didn't believe that untill I did the late arrival thing and scooted over to Morning Night to sniff out some action. When the coppers carme round and said close up the action slipped across Soi Nana to that lot....My only review was to have a gander out the windows in the elevator area of the JW for an impact view. BTW, some of the nice looking waitress in Morning Nite will "go" if they know you! She did and we did!

Thanks to all of you for the awesome info. Sometimes as ya'll know you can't seem to find the right one in the gogo's or you did a short time and your still ready to party! This will be of great value! I'll be there in two more weeks! Can't wait, it's two years since my last visit.

Thanks again, all of ya'll rock!!

Archived