A positive experience at Sports World on Silom

steffi

So a few weeks back I saw a pair of North Face shorts that I really like but they only had the Small size at the Discovery store and they were priced at 1650 thb. So today I saw the medium pair in Sports World on Silom but they were marked at 2650 thb. So I told them what is the discount and they told me 10%.. Then I told them that I had seen these shorts at Discovery marked at 1650 thb. A few minutes later he came back with the shorts and had crossed out the 2 in 2650 and replaced it with 1. Then when I went to the cashier to pay they gave me 10% of that price. So all in all a good experience and I can only assume they must have been incorrectly priced in the first place ;-)

I was able to get larger sized shoes in MBK. Walk off the skytrain into the mall (don't go down stairs!) onthe floor where you enter is a shop, they have many brands NOT ALL CHEAP! Thai brands start around 500bht, Converse is/was available, there in and a few shops...also found good prices (Including Converse) in Pratunam.

Archived