Software

potica69

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monzoon said:

In Customs you can be randomly checked, even that in most of the airports is right after the passport control I don't think they keep a database for 'small' infractions.

Actually, in the USA I see them entering info into their computer every time I got searched and I never had anything confiscated. I think they have a form to fill out on EVERY search.

Well, everytime I get off in Japan, they searxh my bags...I got busted with Jalapenoes once, so I am sure they have me flagged. US Customes got me everytime, this last time, I turned myself in with chili seeds, got sent to the agriculture end, did the bit there, then went out the door, avoided a customs search/interview...

Usually the interview consists of "why do you go to Thailand so often?" Do you have a business there?" Etc...usually ends with my saying I work for the airline, I can fly where I want, I like the beach, food and it's cheap...sometimes I tell them I have a Girl friend or what ever...that usually ends it. Once in a great while, they get into more detail...I basically just resent the rationale behind it all...

OH

When I went to Japan last month, they searched my suitcase. I also noticed that they were *** only *** searching gaijins (farangs), but that is typical as the Japanese are very racists and we are sure that the upstanding Japanese citizen would never bring something questionable into Japan 55555555555555555

Archived