Alledged Rapes by BG's

asiafun

A couple of friends of mine just returned recently from the LOS and were dismayed at being "set up by a bargirl in one of the clubs who theatened to accuse them of rape if they did not pay 200 USD". :banghead:

They did of course pay to avoid any trouble and left for BKK the rest of their trip. I never got the name of the specific club and knowing these guys it may not have been a rape but perhaps she got more than she bargained for as they have a tendancy to secretly video tape their exploits or push for access to more holes than they agreed to before leaving the club. :stirthepo

Has there been a trend item of club girls accusing guys of rape in hopes of extorting cash? ::

"...push for access to more holes than they agreed to..."

That is by definition, rape. If they video taped it with out her consent, and she finds out, she is entitled to additional compensation, or hand over the tape. She didn't agree to it, so they shouldn't have done it. No idea what happened here, but same as in other threads, if they pulled something, and it cost $200usd to get out of it, they probably deserved it...lucky that was all it costthem. Sooner or later, they will get a more expensive lesson.

Believe me it does happen and I'm sure she was probably just trying to make the most of a bad situation. I know of one particular incident where the punter was so brutal (he wanted anal she didn't) That the BG locked herself in the bathroom and rang the bar for help. Mamasan and a couple of other had to come down to talk her out of the room. She was so traumatized she headed back home the following morning never to be seen around the bars again. Know of the guy in question. Convicted rapist. Complete low life when it comes to woman.

I agree with you thats probably what happened and if they keep running their mouths about it as if they are the victims I have a feeling the big boss may be prematurely terminating their contracts in Asia.

Nice guys but dont need them making a mess of things for the rest of us to deal with. Its funny they get to Thailand and think they can doing anything without repurcussions.

BTW does anyone know how much the girls usually charge for videotaping that kind of stuff anyway?

Couldnt you just ask that question straight away without inventing that pseudo-rape thing ? :D

Of course I'm kidding... btw I guess the amount can be very different from one girl to another.

I had a regular who used to record small vidz of us in action with her mobile phone. I was a little bit surprised a few days later when I discovered that she was showing those vidz to whoever wanted to see them in her bar... :)

The risks for the girls are much higher if they get video taped in action as far as I know that's why the price is prolly quite high.

Anyway I have enough with a few pictures.

At the end of the day BG's are still women and No means No.

I don't understand guy's who want to get rough and scare girls. If you want that sort of rape/fetish fantasy then go to a club that caters for it. Not saying this is what these guy's did just a general statement.

As for the filming of the girls, if you ask most girls are happy to go along, as long as there is a few baht in it for them. Why all the secrecy?

Archived