Girlfriends and Money

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

"Scum Baggio

Your right, I'm sure Bill Gates parents wonder if he's alright."

His mother must be doing so from the great beyond. His father, a reputable lawyer, is involved with the administration of Bill's foundations. And come the end of the month, I'm sure he asks Junior if he could chip in with a few dimes or nickels!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

"007,

0ut of interest what do you thing of Farang Ladies, do you thing they are Suay?"

s_o_t_h,

she hasn't answered yet ... Thai people are polite and prefer to keep quiet rather than say something negative!

Dear Scum_Baggio,

yes, I think I am lucky to have good parents,very understanding and liberal.I agree that mostly Thais thought that Farang must be rich and if you got a farang boyfriend is lucky,in somehow they are forgot that farang is human either.We tend to have funny idea about farang smile.gif" border="0also I'm not such a nice Thai lady like what you mention but thank.

spirit_of_town_hall,

Farang ladies? some of them are really pretty don't they? I guess you always found one at the beaches while she topless tried to get TAN .

BTW spirit_of_town_hall you get a short skirt for your already right lol.

Originally posted by oo7:

"Dear Scum_Baggio,

yes, I think I am lucky to have good parents,very understanding and liberal."

Well, in our culture, parents will forever be parents and they don't expect to be taken care of by their children - the government takes up that duty. The idea is based on the Christian concept of "Love Thy Neighbour": As we can't trust our neighbours (read: fellow citizens) to take care of us, the government takes over - social security from birth till death! Quite a nice idea, actually.

"also I'm not such a nice Thai lady like what you mention ..."

WHY NOT??????

In Thai or asian culture,its a kind of appreciated for what the perents did for us.The good parents should not expect to be taken care of by their kids anyway.

Why I 'm not nice? I never treid to be polite if things goes wrong I say it,and people hate this charactor.lol

"Why I 'm not nice? I never treid to be polite if things goes wrong I say it,and people hate this charactor."

It's a rare Thai who speaks her/his mind. Flattery and avoiding conflict at all costs are a core value of Thai culture and we farang take our time adjusting to that; some never do. Politeness has its rightful place in human interaction - but so has forthrightness. Farang would do well to often be as polite and accommodating as the Thais are; Thais on the other hand could do with a little more honesty, openness and straightforwardness.

As is often the case, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

quote:

In Thai or asian culture,its a kind of appreciated for what the perents did for us.The good parents should not expect to be taken care of by their kids anyway.

Why I 'm not nice? I never treid to be polite if things goes wrong I say it,and people hate this charactor.lol

dear, sweet, lady of the board,

i have just rated you- yes, 5 stars- your numeric name is like numbers to my ears- how charming is this festival of lights you've mentioned- like in japan, when a little paper boat is set sail with a light, to guide the way to one's ancesters-

and do you know, oo7, i'll be in BKK next thu- 16 aug- won't it be wonderful to meet- you can show me your fabulous country- PLEASE!- don't deny me-

please e-mail to jimofarabia@hotmail.com- and we'll make our fantastic plans..........

jOa

Jimofarabia,

I can recognise myself in your post. I don't know if you were around during the final weeks of the old board, when suddenly a Thai lady named Bikini_Line appeared and I was the one (the only one I guess) who got to meet her. Doing a Scum_Baggio, eh? wink.gif" border="0

That time the appearance of a Thai girl on the board created quite an uproar; many people thought she was a troll. I think Bikini_Line, who finally deserted the board in a huff, levelled the way for other Thai ladies, who now don't have to face doubts about their identity etc. Good thing!

quote:

Originally posted by Scum_Baggio:

Jimofarabia,

That time the appearance of a Thai girl on the board created quite an uproar; many people thought she was a troll. I think Bikini_Line, who finally deserted the board in a huff, levelled the way for other Thai ladies, who now don't have to face doubts about their identity etc. Good thing!

i could see you were making 'head'way, so thought i'd better get in sharpish- she may still think, he whose bold, won't be left cold- i didn't think oo7 was for real until i read her post on loi krathong, and which could only have been wrote by a woman- strange, how if she walked into a bar, none would bat an eyelid, and yet on a board, it would lead to feverish rivalry- and we don't even know what she looks like!- there's a singapore board on delphi called sam's conservative asian values- amusing- singlish-local young posters, incl. girls- but you would feel as if intruding to leave a message- whereas, this is our territory!- and oo7 is a fayre gamebird- but i don't expect her to yield- sigh..

jOa

Archived