Girlfriends and Money

As for "circling" the right one: The "right one" may turn out not exactly the right one after a several years, maybe 10 or 20; humans change and if the two people involved change into different directions ... farewell!

and the right one turn to not exactly right'cause the absolutly right(at the moment)came along younger,prettyer,smarter.you know sometimes the relationship just like a book ,new one always more exciting which you can keep reading over and over untill you get bored.

hey, today is very gray ,lazy to out?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by oo7:

"... and the right one turn to not exactly right'cause the absolutly right(at the moment)came along younger,prettyer,smarter.you know sometimes the relationship just like a book ,new one always more exciting which you can keep reading over and over untill you get bored."

Khon oo7,

I think you're talking about a disease which afflicts most Thai men! Virtually all of my female Thai friends/acquaintances have bitter stories of betrayal and abandonment to tell. Yes, there was always someone younger and prettier who came along.

I myself don't mind reading the same book (to use your analogy) over and over if it's a really interesting one (you should see me with my Sanskrit and Hindi dictionaries!) wink.gif" border="0

No, not Thai or Farang or men or women.This is human nature I think.

Mostly Thai men are nice , as you mention about a disease which afflicts most Thai men.. I don't know never been dumped before.lol

quote:

Originally posted by Scum_Baggio:

[QB]Originally posted by jimofarabia:

JoA,

it can all be explained with a simple bit of psychology. When you "get to know" someone through are board, you project all your unfulfilled, long-lurking wishes/dreams etc. into that person - looks-wise, mentality-wise, you name it. Something in your head tells you (all too often erroneously) that this could just be the right person for you. Of course, when a woman walks into a bar, you immediately place her into one of three possible categories: "Yes" (she may be the one), "maybe" (could turn out OK), and "no way".

QB]

scum_b, oo7

funny thing, i would have thought it's exactly the opposite;namely, on a board i would have absolutely no expectations whatsoever! Heaven forbid if i thought i was gonna meet my true intended through a thai sanuk board! i can say with absolute certainty- it aint gonna happen- on the other hand, oo7 may just turn out to be.......................

only kidding- now, oo7- have you decided where you're gonna buy me a drink yet- never too busy to meet the GREAT jOa

Originally posted by jimofarabia:

" ... strange, how if she walked into a bar, none would bat an eyelid, and yet on a board, it would lead to feverish rivalry- and we don't even know what she looks like!"

JoA,

it can all be explained with a simple bit of psychology. When you "get to know" someone through are board, you project all your unfulfilled, long-lurking wishes/dreams etc. into that person - looks-wise, mentality-wise, you name it. Something in your head tells you (all too often erroneously) that this could just be the right person for you. Of course, when a woman walks into a bar, you immediately place her into one of three possible categories: "Yes" (she may be the one), "maybe" (could turn out OK), and "no way".

Through a board we can't "smell" a person as we do in real life - pity, isn't it?

definitely consider baling. i used to fly, commercially that is, and believe me you're better off with two engines. liken this to having 2 girlfriends. even 3. get a little engine trouble on number one, feather the prop and sail along merrily on the other(s). return to base and fix the engine or replace it. why not thge same with the pooyings? life's too short to risk long-haul trips over water, desert, jungle and shitty weather on one prop. a wise poster recently claimed thai girls admire poochais who keep up multiple simultaneous liasons, regarding them as accomplished players. he might be right.

Archived