Death threath

thalenoi

good reason to keep a video camea handy.

what ever happens, No doubt it will be the ultimate fault of the farang

( who, if not there in the first place it would not have happened)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, sounds like your girlfriend is a real troublemaker.

Someone having a party and making a lot of noise sucks, but it isn't deliberate, they might not be aware of the problem it causes. Perhaps if you had asked them to tone it down the next day, instead of purposefully, deliberately, attacking them with noise they might have complied.

Boy did she learn her lesson. I hope you did too.

A shocking number of incidences lately where nanaplaza members are really getting their asses handed to them, and then reacting as if they are in the right. Perhaps the friday meeting should be held at a local gym

A shocking number of incidences lately where nanaplaza members are really getting their asses handed to them, and then reacting as if they are in the right.

I've noticed that too. Being 'in the right' is the Western equivalent of not losing face. Being right doesn't help much if you're in hospital or worse.

Sorry about this bad luck you have run into. And a bigtime major fucking dilemma.

The guy is threatening to kill you AND YOUR WIFE! Not good man.

Option 1: Get a senior thai involved to defuse the situation as mentioned by others. I suspect chumphon is not your wife's home which means you may not find someone willing to help.

Option 2: If option 1 is not possible, kill the guy and make his body dissapear.

Option 3: If you are not willing to carry out option 2, then move. Living under the threat of death is not worth staying, plenty of other places to live. And you have lost all hope of respect there anyway as a result of the dickheads antics, which could lead to more problems down the road.

While I say kill the guy half joking, i'm not 100% joking. If the guy carries thru on his threat to kill your wife then you will wonder why you didn't take him out after the dumbshit put you on notice.

And whatever you do DO NOT go drinking whiskey with the guy. Batty what are you thinking :D :D :D

The thai guy is difficult enough when he is sober r u trying to live up to your name :)

Well it's true i'm from New Joisey as jitagawn said but hey, so is Tony Sapranno and being a Joisey boy, i would definitely not take a death threat lightly. I think i would have a pit waiting for him in a jungle somewhere and have a bag of lime ready and waiting.... remember, no body no crime. Now i hope i don't go reading about you in some local thai paper. Would be very unfortunate.

So lets see. You manage to dig a pit and transport a bag of lime without anybody noticing. All you need to do now is choose the right moment, bash the guys skull in and get him out of town. You can easily do this by renting a car using false ID or finding a deaf, dumb and blind taxi driver.

EN:

I'm with you since the guy threatened to kill his wife which draws a death sentence in new jersey (i grew up there in the ugly part :: ). Its more than a heat of the moment threat, he is still going on about it days later. The guy is too dangerous and too high a risk to thalenoi's wife not to mention to thailenoi himself.

BUT... there is always a fucking but.

1. Risk of getting caught

2. Risk of fucking up the whole thing

3. Thalenoi has heart condition which really makes the whole idea impractable.

Thalenoi should move. If the thai guy leaves town (think he does not live there based on the OP) he could still return in the middle of the night and do his business.

Hey don't mind me, i smile at everyone no matter how crazy they are. I am this way cause they surely don't understand that at the drop of a dime i will break lose and it's all over. Seriously, i've seen enough people killed because they were to stupid or just didn't know how serious a situation they were in. From where i grew up, when someone is very angry with you, it's not about how it got there, it's about where it could end up and i know i don't want to end up being carried by 6 for sure. My friend, do what you gotta do but if it was me, i think you know what i'd do.

Archived