Death threath

thalenoi

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They rarely have any guests, but over New Year there were 3 farangs staying there. Last friday night there was some noise and the gf went to close the balcony door because she could not sleep due to the noise.

Saturday morning at 7 am we went bicycling, and when we left the compound the gf expressed her disatisfaction on previous night noise by shouting "AAAAAAH" several times.

That should have ended the sleep status of all occupants of the place.

She explained she did an imitation of a lady who stayed at the guest house as a friend of the couple who seemed to want some "action" the previous night.

Fair enough for me, I would sometimes react in similar ways."

So over The New Year people made noise in celebration. A neighbor tries to make a good impression on his guests as he doesn't get many! Your GF, not only tried to wake everyone in the house the next morning but topped it off by making fun of a Thai mans guests in the open before all. Your GF has no class! He is pissed off with alot of reason. He made issue due to loose of face after your GF shit in public on him! How would you react to the same! How do you think his guests reacted to her outburst and did they leave? There is another side and your not blameless here!

Make it up to your Thai ex-friendly neighbor. Your handling it wrong!

Jep dii

They were makiing noise last friday night not new years.

>>That man became menacing and approached my gf to one meter, pointing his finger, his wife tearing his T-shirt to keep him from attacking my gf. <<

And you say thalenoi's GF has no class :doah:

The poster has a serious problem here. You say "Make it up to your Thai ex-friendly neighbor. Your handling it wrong!" Thats helpful. Just what was the poster handling wrong? He left town early because there is a thai guy that wants to murder him and his wife (or GF). Any other advice?

Here's a simple solution. Ask your GF to apologize for her behaviour first. It does not in any way excuse the fact that they kept you awake but hey it was New Years Eve. By her doing that he may see the inappropriate behavior he has been carrying on with and do the same. Then you can all live happily ever after. :hug: :hug: :beer: :beer:

EmperorNeo said:Well it's true i'm from New Joisey as jitagawn said but hey, so is Tony Sapranno

Wasn't Tony Soprano a fictitious character on TV. Big fat guy if I remember correctly see a phsyciatrist. :yay: :yay: :yay:

This is a very difficult situation indeed. A farang friend had a problem not dis-similar to this and he first went and complained to security of the moobarn who were not interested. The manager not interested. Then the police ? NOT INTERESTED! Finally he had to go to a Thai friend who has influence and they got on to the police and the problem was sorted... In situations like this, it often comes down to who you know to help get things sorted out and just filing a police report may achieve very little indeed.

It is stories like this mat re-enforce to me that buying a property here is not a good idea if only for the fact that you might eventually feel forced out of the place through lack of safety.

Quote MailUk

"And whatever you do DO NOT go drinking whiskey with the guy. Batty what are you thinking"

Yeh, you?re probably right in hindsight. Back home, this would be the done thing..."let?s meet, have a beer and sort this out somehow' but I suppose buying whisky for a crazy Thai is a red rag to a bull.

"Its more than a heat of the moment threat, he is still going on about it days later"

This is the most worrying part of it. Shit man, two days later and the guy is still banging on about killing him? That?s velly, velly bad man...

I doubt you?re gal will apologies (I'm not saying she needs to of course) and the guy has made so many threats he must surely loose face if he backs down

Is it true about the old heart condition mate? Fuck it.... Move. As I keep saying, I guy in the west threatening me and I would be knocking his fucking door demanding to have it out. Thailand is a different kettle of fish however for soooo many different reasons! Fuck it; call me cowardly if you like but considering how many fellang murders are being reported lately, I would move fairly quickly. Maybe get you gal to stay with family out of town while you go back and get the stuff.

Fuck it. Move.

Archived