Most filthy/bizzare/fucked up place to go?!

I'm not too clued up with the BKK sanuk scene, even though I live here. My boss, who is also a good friend of long, is coming over next week for a few days. He has never been to LOS before and as a big time sanuker back in England and throughout Europe, he thinks he has just about seen it all.

Within the first hour of him being here, I want to prove him wrong. No way has he seen it all. Surely, LOS must be one of the best places on earth for sanuk debauchery.

Can anyone point me towards one or two 'jaw dropping' venues to take him? As I understand it, Eden is pretty full on, but I?m hoping to take him somewhere that will leave him speechless. Can anyone suggest? By the way, he is not poor.

Also, thinking outside the box a little.... I was toying with the idea of taking him and his business associates down to the UNI on Rama 1V to check out the UNI freelancers. Apparently it's not just a question of literally walking past the UNI at closing time.... there is a protocol to adhere to and you have to have your own car? No question of taxi?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think one of the bigger massage places might impress, big full fishbowl is not something you see in the UK. I doubt the place you mention would do the trick unless you think a small sleazy place with not so pretty girls would make an impact. How anout the painter bars followed by somewhere like Nataree or Posidon?

Batty said:

Can anyone point me towards one or two 'jaw dropping' venues to take him?

Batty-

It depends in which sense you want his jaw to drop - amazement over the sleaze or amazement over the level of satisfaction. Is he only interested in "having a look" or does he actually want to avail himself of the services offered?

In the old days, like ten years ago, Thermae would have been perfect, the ultimate monger reality show. But those days are long gone. The Thermae is only a pale shadow of what it once was. The coffee shop at the Grace was, up until a short time ago, the ultimate monger horror show, but police crackdowns and self-implosion have reduced the entertainment value to close to nil. Now, if t hey are open at all, the Grace coffee shop and disco are only good if you enjoy extreme hostility from guys who'd just as soon cut your balls off as look at you.

The Star of Light is very jaw-dropping, but I doubt he'd like to participate unless he plays with extremely wide margins. The fishbowl setup at any of the better MPs is pretty amazing and a two-girl soapy is something everyone should experience once. Biggest problem is that very few of the girls speak much English.

For hardcore service, Eden is the ultimate, but you have to know how to do Eden, first-timers are sometimes disappointed because all the popular girls are busy when they walk in. Advance preparation, i.e., booking, is the best way to experience Eden. The service you get there can't be easily had at any of the MPs. And if your boss isinto to multiple-girl sessions, Eden is probably the best in the world.

The so-called uni freelance scene is difficult to pull off without some ability in the Thai language and a thorough understanding of the protocol, as you say.

:devil:

Archived