Most filthy/bizzare/fucked up place to go?!

Batty said:

...I was toying with the idea of taking him and his business associates down to the UNI on Rama 1V to check out the UNI freelancers. Apparently it's not just a question of literally walking past the UNI at closing time.... there is a protocol to adhere to and you have to have your own car? No question of taxi?

I think the guys were just yanking your chain on that other thread where this was discussed. :)

RE this thread: the slow approach mentioned by (?) sounds good. Gives you the chance to go as far as is good for your career. And, in spite of your boss' experience, you might find that, at every stop, he says something like, "Holy shit! You mean it gets better than this?"

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Munchmaster said:
Ckrisg said: Agree with Paul, if he's only done UK and Europe, Soi 33 and then Posiden would be eye opening.

Soi 33 "eye opening"?! ::

Compared to the shite we get in the UK and he's only been to Europe YES.

Grace - You must be joking

Fishbowl - not much difference to a UK Brothel, just more choice

Eden - No No No

Hi everyone!

First off a quick thanks to Khun Sanuk! And everyone else here whos posts made helped make my trip to LOS so enjoyable.

Oh a special big up respect to the resident Hippy! :)

Anyway Batty - Not the most hardcore option but...

How about just prepping 5 or 6 girls at a good gogo the night before and promise to tip them for an extra intimate hardcore hansum man greeting for the man you'll bring in the next night? Nothing like getting mobbed by a group of affectionate girls!! I'm sure other members would be far better at working out the details.

I know you can get go go type experiences in Europe but not witht the same friendliness or groping opportunities. Thai gogos can be pretty intense first time round.

Also this has the benifit of making you look extra popular and should also be a good experience all round while still a little bit out there. I assume that it wouldn't be too much of a bad thing to be seen as a "special" customer??

Twice now I have impressed arriving friends with an all night party in their hotel prearranged complete with at least two girls from Eden for each friend... Spendy, but everyone who has been welcomed in such a manor says that it is still the best memories of Thailand... Plus it kind of sets the mood for the rest of the visit..

Pianoman

Hmmmm, how about a 'private' party in a party room like some of the guys have just done recently? Pick your own special wicked ladies, have a mini-naked-dance contest, place had a small stage and go-go pole, private hong nam I think, small private bar and booths/seating, etc. Ask around and you can PM the guys who did this just last month or so ago. All attending said it was a great night and party. Suadum, Pom Michael, GoatScrot I think were involved with this and may have some info for you to look into to getting this done. By doing this you pretty much guarantee a good time. Go-go's and other venues can be hit or miss from day to day, and also this way you get to choose the ladies hence you can ensure some 'quality control' over that aspect. Make it as wild as you want in the privacy of your own 'bar' rented for the evening. Naked bartenders even, hostesses, etc. Lesbian show. Hire some of the best 'show' girls to do some shows in private. Maybe use a couple/few of the better looking and wild Eden ladies. Or pick the best and wildest freelance girls you maybe know. Many possibilites with this and you can orchestrate whatever you want as well. Maybe hire some dominitrixes from the Cave or other fetish places? Up to you, but if you have the money you can basically buy/find/hire and do whatever you want in Thailand/Bangkok I would think with a bit of thought and planning in advance.

Cent

Archived