Most filthy/bizzare/fucked up place to go?!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Within the first hour of him being here, I want to prove him wrong. No way has he seen it all.

Quite honestly, that approach may well back fire on you. Too much too quick can sometimes get the oposite reaction to what you think. Unless you know they guy really, really well, the "graduated" approach is often the best.

Start somewhere mild (maybe even a normal bar), then if he is interested somewhere slightly more (e.g. soi 33, hostesses, no nudity). If he is still interested, somewhere slightly more (go-go bar, maybe nana, clothed one), harder yet (one that "shows"), harder yet...you get the idea. This gives you a back out at any point he starts to get uncomfortable, and you are tagged as some one who knows his way around, rather than straight away as a sleeze bag....

-j-

Batty,

You say he's well heeled in the sanuk scene, still I thin Josh's idea is best, Take it slow and add one each time you move environment. Top it with each scene change.

Start at soi 33, move on to SC, first a good bar with good atmosphere before you jump straight in to a full on diddling bar.

Rather than Eden, have them enjoy Sazanka or Akane, if they enjoy this, you can top it off with Eden.

If you need a guide, let me know! ::

Have fun, is he paying for your expenses BTW? :D

josh_ingu said:

>Within the first hour of him being here, I want to prove him wrong. No way has he seen it all.

Quite honestly, that approach may well back fire on you. Too much too quick can sometimes get the oposite reaction to what you think. Unless you know they guy really, really well, the "graduated" approach is often the best.

Start somewhere mild (maybe even a normal bar), then if he is interested somewhere slightly more (e.g. soi 33, hostesses, no nudity). If he is still interested, somewhere slightly more (go-go bar, maybe nana, clothed one), harder yet (one that "shows"), harder yet...you get the idea. This gives you a back out at any point he starts to get uncomfortable, and you are tagged as some one who knows his way around, rather than straight away as a sleeze bag....

-j-

Archived