Most filthy/bizzare/fucked up place to go?!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, i have been playing catch up at work before his arival, didnt have time to post.

Thanks all for the suggestions, should be very usefull. I particularly like Cents suggestion of hiring a place and filling it. Star Of Light seems like an obvious choice by the sounds of things.

And all is cool with my boss... he's a mate first, known the guy 20 years, even shacked together a few times on and off. Nothing i can do to 'loose face' in front of that guy!

I dont know what i was looking for really.... shock factor i suppose, or just something to make him truly appreciate he is in bangers. As i said, SOL should freak him in his first hour. I plan to go down tommorow before he gets here, buy a few drinks and brief the girls that when i return in a couple of hours, i will have a guy with me who is minted and whats more, couldnt care less about tragicaly blowing money. They should be on him in droves i reckon.

Cheers! I'll let you know what happens.

Well, just recoverd from a night out with my boss and the fellas, had a great night but was dissapointed with the main atraction - star of light. I appreciate the advice given, so dont wish to sound ungratefull here but that place is rubbish! How small is that place? 20 square meters? And as for the girls wacking your old chap out and blowing you... they couldnt even be bothered to come and sit with us (all 3 of them), and they were bloody minging! Is the SOL being renovated or something? And this is a temp home? No way can i believe this was the famous SOl, but the fact is that is what the name on the door said. Crap. Utter crap! Worst girly bar i have ever been in! I built tha lads up for it all night "wait till you see this place! Its filthy!" i lost a lot of face in that place with the guys i'll tell ya!

Had a great laugh elsewhere; we paid the tuk tuk drivers double (four of them) to 'race' us to patpong from nana - cue lots of wacky races hilarity and wheelies etc and it was fun to see the 'newbies' in action and not having a clue. Allthough at times it was a little embarrasing... I was the 'consultant for the night being addressed on all issues regarding the girls.

By the way - seems everywhere we went, 2000b ST AND a 600B bar fine was the norm. Is that not way expensive? Fuck me, 2600b ST! One girl asked for 3000 ST and 600B BF! I didnt object, after all the guy are fucking minted and the girls are not, so i just noded and went along with it.

All in all a top night was had but that SOl.... crap.

By the way - seems everywhere we went, 2000b ST AND a 600B bar fine was the norm. Is that not way expensive? Fuck me, 2600b ST! One girl asked for 3000 ST and 600B BF! I didnt object, after all the guy are fucking minted and the girls are not, so i just noded and went along with it.

Batty,

If you ASK, you are bound to get all kinds of silly quotes, especially if the girl susses your pals for "minted" newbies. If you were the one making the deals, you should have set the prices with the girls (1500B-2000B ST assuming we are talking about top-end gals) and told your buddies what to pay, with allowance for "tips" for exceptional services. 600B is the barfine at most bars in NEP now.

Regarding SOL, I think you just were unlucky and hit it at a bad time. It is a hole though, but that's part of the charm (?).

Ranger

Batty said:

All in all a top night was had but that SOl.... crap.

these prices are crazy ! you can shag a Thai gal in London for this price and they are hot lookers too.

and you save on the airfare !

pricing themselves out of the market !

Head to eden where you can enjoy some of the most vile thai ladies known to exist, after words head on down to Kao San rd and bask in the body odor of several thousand falangs, and then to the grace hotel, or perhaps that little side soi off of soi 3 that is like 'little beirut'....he will never talk to you again.

Archived