Some Have Two Wives

New Petchburi Pete

So how come everybody wants to talk about Thai boyfriends and husbands all the time? Why doesn't anybody mention the abnormally high percentage of lesbian couples working in Nana Plaza?

Hi!

nepfan

This is in no way unique for NEP. In Pattaya I have been told that as many as 30% are either dykes or bi.

This has an element of nastieness as well. If one of the experienced dykes takes a fancy to a young newcomer she might pair her up with some customer knowing that she will be hurt. The objective being to make the young girl afraid of men. I'm not saying that this is common practice but I know for a fact that it has happened.

regards

ALHOLK

Acording to my Thai wife (used to serve drinks at NEP), many have Thai boyfriends or husbands ... she tells me that the figure is greater than 50%. Of course, I know of some; but, I cannot confirm the exact figure. Believe me, that's why I went for one who just started working in the scene. She started only one month before I met her. If they speak hardly any English, you are probably safe.

Archived