re amari suckhumvit soi5 anyone stayed there

keith doug

shygye said:

Definitely guest unfriendly with extreme prejudice. :down:

Yeah, I've heard the same -- in fact I wouldn't even risk staying there with my wife since I'm afraid I'd have to kill someone when they show some of that "extreme prejudice".

Sir ,

with greatest pleasure I note that there are some fine gentlemen on this board considering medium upmarket hotels as their chosen residence not far from the the main road .

I stay occasionally at this place whenever I feel time has come for further studies on the subject how many rotten falangs/minute on average walk down Sukhumvit Road on a late afternoon . Place of observation is the coffee shop in front of the Landmark.

The Amari Boulevard is guestfriendly once the traveller decides to book a double room , paying for 2 persons . The surcharge is minimal . There is a man at the elevator with a bundle of paper where he checks this all the time .

They have rooms with a terrace which is why I like it there occasionally . You can check from there if the skytrain is on time and another possibility is that you can perform a public intercourse in case that is what you are after.

Their breakfast buffet is not worth to be mentioned.

I would after all recomend the Landmark if female related adventures are of importance. The Amari is a family hotel .

Thinks BuBi

After a long flight, i checked in around 2am, and rather lazily called a number in the yellow pages. Twenty minutes later my 'blind date' knocked the door and I was well chuffed.

Dunno if she had to tip the doorman.....hotel itself is standard fare, but great location.

Archived