Gifts from Girls

bust

Have been soughting through some stuff lately and came across a couple of gifts from THE GIRL. First one is a clock in the shape of a heart with a small lamp on top with "LOVE" in big bold letters across the base. The second one is another clock (just what I needed) inside a plastic dome with a revoving cupid on a cloud which incidently goes backwards and the word "HAPPINESS" across the base. I know it's the thought that counts but they are the tackiest things I have ever been given in my life. Just wondering if anyone else would like to share about those memorable gifts the TG's seem notorious for buying. Please no bragging about leather jackets, watches etc, just the cheesy ones.

The gold Bhudda Amulet Si Sak*t girl gave me for my birthday 2 years ago Is #1. The Clock a friend of WTFG gave me, is equal to yours...hmmm...a silk scarf given to me by a love struck English teacher from Sakhon Nakhon..a lovely reliefe carving Cargo girl gave me for my last birthday...a collection of Bhudda Amulets and statutes Tonsil girl gave me over the years...hmmm, some little hand crafts WTFG gave me...so many admirers, so many gifts...

This would be a great subject for a photo comp, I've had some real tat given to me, a resin kitten pen holder :: a furry monkey cover for my mobile, a knitted scarf (lovely but pink really is not my colour.) The latest was a little wooden house with a miniature cat and dog, guess whoses names are written on the roof, .. yup..hers and mine :doah:

JP

Archived