Why get married?

Calm down, Tom, and unbunch your panties.

The original topic of this thread was "is marriage miserable and why get married if it is." My response was, regardless of the existence of Thailand, marriage does not have to be the living hell some here make it out to be. I know that for a fact and many of my friends do, as well. That you do not either speaks to your poor taste in partners or your ignorance of the subject.

I never claimed that my marriage had ANY relevance to ANYBODY on this board. It is not the point and came up only indirectly. What I said is true and yes, it may be a one-in-a-million relationship, but I suspect not. However, my comments on compatibility are relevant to anybody contemplating marriage, whether or not they like bonking 19-year-old Thai hookers. And yes, I speak from experience.

Your comments about thousandth time and decaying flesh strike me as very selfish. Perhaps you, like Dorian Gray, never age. But, the sad fact is, the rest of us do. None of us are the same as we were 10 years ago, and neither are our spouses. To demand otherwise is childish. So what are we to do? Never marry? Marry and divorce as soon as she develops a wrinkle or stretch mark? I'm open to suggestions.

Instead of being so critical perhaps you could offer some constructive comments as to why the initial post is correct. You could discuss how bad your past marriages have been and how your experience directly contravenes my experience. Then perhaps we could raise the level of this discourse. I'll be happy to compare notes, but I will not indulge in a silly flame war.

PhordPhan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously doubt the best sex is when you are 50. I knew by age 17 that I enjoyed oral and that hasn't changed.

Sex or good sex is about variety with different girls, some good some bad. All good fun.

As regards marriage I believe that unless you are very well off and can afford to have you owb space marriage would be awful.

Look to people you know who are married, living with a wife and 3 children.

A chubby wife and a teenage daughter that screams at you and brings home total dorks as boy friends.

Married friends that I know have no disposable income and they earn good money.

They are luck to get away to Portugal once a year, as for LOS or long haul holidays forget it.

Best to get married when you are 50 and a millionaire, you will have the maturity and the money to have a big house and you are not on top of each other.

Remember most marriages fail because of arguments which stem from money laugh.gif" border="0

Phordphan,

Thanks for the insightful advice regarding my panties. They really do feel exuberantly better when unbunched. shocked.gif" border="0 Ahhhhh. blush.gif" border="0 My cotton ones get me worse than do my polyester ones. Go figure.

Anyway, you suggested that I discuss how bad my past experiences (no marriages or kids, thank goodness) have been. Well, they've all seemed like a good idea when I got into them. Then, after six months or a year, they started to suck, due to sexual boredom.

I'm not saying that I'm a hot, flawless guy. I'm just saying that once monogamy gets stale, I start to strongly desire (and can acquire) fresh p*ssy. And, it tastes damn sweet as I dive on it!

Marriage is (if for anyone) for guys who get that one-in-a-million girl. Self evidently, this is a rare event. Also, tragically, marriage is a requirement for guys who just "must" have kids. A very understandably common occurrence. (I don't much care for this "single parent" shit.)

Unfortunately, some guys get married because it is just something that they are taught is a necessity. So, even though a guy hasn't gotten a one-in-a-million girl (and 999,999 out of a million haven't), they grab the "best" they can attract/get, settle down and suffer for the rest of their precious little time on this earth.

Yes, there is a tremendous amount of societal pressure to get married. Old maids and old butlers are scorned in most cultures. Though, cheaters and divorcees have gained significant acceptance in this period of history.

But, I say that the social requirement of marrying is f*cked up, especially for the guy. Piss on the feminist c*nts who say the burden disproportionately falls upon the bitch.

Anyway, Phordphan, you also suggest that I take steps to "raise the level of this discourse." Obviously, I have shot my wad. Anything of the high discourse level, in support of my argument, already has been posted in this thread by other members (at least as far as my limited "thinking box" extends). My sorry-ass doesn't really have anything new to add.

Oh, except that I'd like to inform JEff's wife that he is violating the sanctity of their matrimonial trust by lurking around on this Thai slut internet site. C'mon Mrs. JEff, bitch-slap that snake husband of yours!!!! Yeah!!!! Do it again, that was fun!!! tongue.gif" border="0

Yours Truly,

The One Guy In The World Who Can't Get A Great Wife.

Tom,

I think you're right when you say there is a lot of societal pressure to get married. I certainly felt pressured my first time around.

It seems that, at least in the States, the pressure has been on since right after WWII. I'm told that prior to that men and women dated around a lot (I don't necessarily mean slept around, just dated a lot of different people). I'm told there was a saying around that time, something to the effect of "A steady date is great, if that's all you rate."

After the war, when all the soldiers came home and wanted to get married and start families the whole tone changed. The music of the '50s and early '60s constantly talked about getting married or going steady. We still have that weird hangover today. A typical conversation, in my experience, was:

"Hi, how about dinner and a movie?"

"No, thanks. I have a boyfriend."

"Are you married?"

"No."

"Engaged?"

"No."

"Then what't the problem?"

"Well... I want to be faithful to my boyfriend."

"Look... It's dinner. I didn't ask to f*ck!"

Anyway, with this weird pressure to date only one person at a time it's no wonder it extends into bad marriages. When you severly limit your dating, when the hormones take over and the nesting instinct kicks in how do you know who's the right one? You've only dated a couple of people! Now we have "starter marriages" for crying out loud. The emphasis should be on personal development first, marriage and kids second. I think you might see fewer marriages, but a lot fewer unhappy ones as well.

I also heartily concur with the single-parent BS. You need to have a stable marriage to properly raise stable kids. Cripes! Look how I turned out.

Marriage, still, can't be all bad. Statistically married men live longer than single men. However, some have said that it only SEEMS longer. laugh.gif" border="0

PhordPhan

V,

This is a "Thai slut" site? Not that I've noticed. More than a few farang guys with widely varying opinions, but no Thai sluts.

Regards, JEff

This is a

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

Phordphan,

I'd like to inform JEff's wife that he is violating the sanctity of their matrimonial trust by lurking around on this Thai slut internet site. ...

Yours Truly,

The One Guy In The World Who Can't Get A Great Wife.

Phordphan,

Interesting post. "Starter marriages." I really got a kick out of that. Never heard it before, but it is so true.

On the other hand, I have heard a lot made about the "fact" uncovered by some cunt feminist asserting that, supposedly, "Statistically, married men live longer than single men." (And, that the reverse is true for women.)

I am very skeptical about this "data." Hell, I'm skeptical about all dyke "data." I am certain that there is some blantant douche-bag lying going on, or that there are some severe selection biases in the data samples.

Perhaps, sickly, weak, scrawny guys can't attract a mate. Whereas, weak, scrawny chicks can get bukoo cock. Hey, scrawny chicks certainly are more attractive than these bulldozer cow he-women.

I say, do an additional experiment. Take a scrawny guy and marry him to a Western bitch. Send his equally scrawny (control sample) buddy out for a "Soapy"--bath, ball-licking and handjob--a couple times a week (from a wide choice of real-life THB1,500 Thai babes) for the rest of his life. See which guy lives longer. Very few men will endure this planet for longer under scenario 1 than under scenario 2. I'd bet my "loser" life on it.

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

PPS--Phordphan, I appreciate that you have clearly stated that 'YMMV." I am not trying to twist around what you are saying in order to create a counter argument. I think that I've already said that I admire your specific situation, and I do. Just wanted to clarify that.

By the way, I only wear panties on weekdays. It gives me that sassy feeling like I've "pulled one over" on my employer and coworkers. If the bitch across the conference table only knew that my balls were perched upon a delightful, delicately stitched yellow taffida panty, she would just die with envy! Eat your heart out, you skanky corporate slit! tongue.gif" border="0

[ October 24, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Archived