How likely is this:

bonna7

bonna7 said:

AF16: Er nok ikke tull nei, hoeres helt usaklig ut kanskje men er sant. Orker ikke bruke saa mye tid og krefter paa aa "lure" folk paa ett forum.

Cheers guys!

He he SÃ¥ er du Norsk i hvertfall :D

Well I still resent all Scandies being labled naive.... pure coinsidence .....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stickman said:

What a load of crap. What has jumping off a cliff got to do with establishing whether a girl is prepared to go with a customer or not?

Crap ? re-read your own fucking words then :p :
Stickman said:

I completely agree with your summation, but if someone wants you to do that, then you do as they wish. As I have already explained in this thread, I gave him a very clear brief of the possible outcome and that was exactly what he wanted.

BB

ginseng said:

One thing I can't understand as this exact scenario unfolds time after time is why some poor punter thinks the prostitute he hired is going to stop being a prostitute just for him? Look I'm not being deragatory here, we know this business can involve emotions but being a prostitute is a job. Why should she stop doing her job? Her job is to create an illusion...............rest snipped

because some prostitutes go in to get out ASAP, i.e. hook a farang for life

bonna7 said:

Just an update for you guys: Actually back in Bangkok now. Met up with the Tilac and everything is good so far.

Cheers guys!

And your next steps will be????

I hope you will get far away from the bar scene and build a new life?

Don't forget nothing in this country is what it looks like, you are in for a though ride coping with this culture.

Sorry I got late into this tread, I can tell you I took a BG out of the bar 4 years ago, we never entered a bar since and have a great time.

And no, I don't give 3k baht/month to the family, we do care however when tide is high sometimes.

Any more troll smelling bad noses? :fever:

Archived