Wadda weird night

gummigut

Had occasion to go out for a few yesterday.

Restrictions have loosened all across the board. Nudity on the first floor of Nana!!! What is the world coming too!!!

Anyways, the weird part was the people!

1) Was in Shark Bar. A middle aged European couple was asking one of the Thai guys (an employee, not the manager and his English wasn't the greatest) about how the whole situation works if they wanted one of the girls to go with them and what they would do. The couple actually looked relatively smart. So on my way out, I gave them a tip about avoiding Asoke Place and going to Penny Black.

The guy looked at me like I was the scum of the earth. Find that quite ironic.

2) Was in Long Gun. I was looking at a particularly attractive woman across the way (course she didn't look quite so good up close, but sure was cute). Anyways, the guy next to me thought I was staring at his girl. The look he gave me was particularly pathetic. Like he wanted to beat the crap out of me for looking at HIS bargirl.

Testosterone is in the air! Guess Valentines will be pretty freaky!

<<burp>>

ohh be careful out there gummi especially with the foreign girls!!

would it by any chance be a young good looking couple you spotted just as I did on saturday in baccara they rather easygoing though?

nudity in nep is rather remarkable I haven't seen that for years, but even cowboy is a small world I mostly prefer it in my limited escapades even I haven't barfined there for way too long!!!

A night to forget eh Gummi?

Feels disgusting to be looked at, doesn't it :)

Perhaps if you dress up as a katoey they return smiley faces instead.

Just a suggestion.

You sure seem to have an enjoyable time here in LOS!

I for one enjoy reading your weird/crappy experiences :up:

" Anyways, the weird part was the people! "

You shoulda have seen Sunday night in Our Place , some dude bar fines 4 bg's , but is only going to boink one of them , just taking them out to Vientiane for a night out. Him must be jai dee maak , think he said his name was " badabing" ::

Bada :beer: Bing

Made the rounds of Cowboy last night, Full nudity in many places!, pulled my favorite, well one of them, from midnight, home early. Ran into another board member who had 3 with him...what a MAn! I won't say who he was, as I know Hugh Hoy is a private kind of guy, and might not want it out there! Will head out later tonight maybe, have a tentative date with a Pat pong food shop worker, unless her big spending farang comes in...town I mean...

yeah, was in cowboy myself last night. full nudity, lesbian shows, the works. interestingly, while sitting in one well known cowboy bar a member of the BIB walks in, casts a glance at the fully nude go-go dancers, smiles and saunters out. seems the greenlight has been given. as for closing, it seems to be 1:30-2:00 am depending on the bar. also noticed the setting up of multiple "street bars" after closing on cowboy which appears to be new (to me at least)...

What a great time to be in Bangers!

Archived