how to treat a virgin ?

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

"that "'normal' thai girls don't like it". I'd say give it a shot.

"!

I'd say the same,I'd say too some don't mind at all sticking their head into some guy's lower parts

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks zoot, I understand that you gave a serious advice. Well, I don't think it's an option to use the backdoor, because if there is one taboo in thailand.....then it's that kind of action. I think she will go crazy if I will suggest it....

Khunsanuk and luisbkk thanks for the remarks about going down on her. I am aware of the fact that the lower part of the body is considered as less inferior. But, I will try it and wait for her reaction...

Anyway I will post a tripreport and place a link where you can download the homemovie...... smile.gif" border="0

mischa.

quote:

Originally posted by mischa28:

Anyway I will post a tripreport and place a link where you can download the homemovie......
smile.gif" border="0

mischa.

Now U're talking!!! tongue.gif" border="0

But let me find out her e-mail and U'll understand there are many things more taboo than the backdoor wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Anyway I will post a tripreport and place a link where you can download the homemovie..

Going down on virgin girls, with possibility on preying the poop shoot and that all taped on a home movie. crazy.gif" border="0

I hope not that the girl in question is really a virgin as you described, otherwise she will see you as a perverse bastard.

Wondering who is actually the virgin laugh.gif" border="0

I'll bet she will want the lights totally out. You can try the oral, but if she resists let it go. Using your finger to rub her clit to orgasm works. Then next time put it (small one) in a little bit. There is a condition that some rare girls have where they have an involutary contraction of there muscles and nothing will ever get in even if she wants it to. I had a girlfriend like that. Can you put your member between her breasts? Just a chance.

If she wants the lights off tell her that it will make her pregnant & they must be on , she will probably believe it !

My experience has been younger girls are into trying more "interesting" stuff as they have not had bad experiences usually & have thus not decided that they "don't do that!".

get it while you can , you can't film without lights.( can you? ) smile.gif" border="0

Hi,

"Sorry KS, but what about that at every decent traditional thai massage parlor first thing they do is to wash your feet...."

Often wondered this myself, but the feet are considered the lowest part of the body. For instance it is considered very rude to point your feet at people or Buddha statues.

Sanuk!

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Often wondered this myself, but the feet are considered the lowest part of the body. For instance it is considered very rude to point your feet at people or Buddha statues.

Yep,,, Ask the Chalerm boys about this.

This would really be the girl saying she is menial to you and there to serve you.

Archived