how to treat a virgin ?

I know this is a bit strange question, but my girlfriend is a virgin, and there is a good chance that that will change the next time I'll see her. Now, to be honest I don't have much experience with virgins, so my question is how to act. I mean what is the bes position, and how to make her relax ?

I am aware of the fact that this post invites funny and ironic replies, but I hope that there will be also some serious advise.

Mischa.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truthfully?: S.......L........O.......W.....

Don't rush anything. Some nice long time going down on her would be very considerate and help her ease into things. If you can give her an "oral" orgasm before you enter her for the first time, that'll make things much more easier too. Use your finger, but slowly. Once she's used to your tongue and finger, and the nervousness goes away, the rest is just a matter of letting nature take it's inevitable course.

Of course.....

Cheers,

elfman

P.S. : Post a trip report! wink.gif" border="0

About finger it was no way even to stick the tip of one the first time.She was scared too but I couldn't imagine a pussy to be so tight and actually she needed a few times before relaxing frown.gif" border="0

But now it's much better smile.gif" border="0 though she gets sore after sex

Good luck Mischa

As the above posters have mentioned her yonnie may be tight for quite some time ( if your lucky ) , my suggestion is to avoid this by going straight for the hershey highway ( you know , the date , the starfish ). This hole has had things coming out for years so is used to the expansion thing , it is only a small way from exit to entrance after all .

Better go this way than spend weeks trying to explore the darkest heart of a region that has never been used for entry or exit before . IMO.

This is a serious suggestion & if she is new to it all she will readilly think it is as normal as the other way & you will be set for life , think about it . smile.gif" border="0

thanks for the good advice. I know it's important to make her feel relax. But, I think going down on her is not an option, because I have heard that 'normal' thai girls don't like it ??? or am I wrong her. I've been told that's considered as dirty.....

Also I got the opinion that a lot of girls in thailand don't use their fingers to please themself, while it's normal in the west....

mischa.

Micsha ,I am interested to know if you have put any thought into my suggestion of plundering her up the poop shoot 1st time up ? That was a serious post ? Are you going to give it a go ? Post a trip report after your journey up the highway! smile.gif" border="0

As for if the girls like being growled out , well the first BG I ever took home , I ate her minge for not more than 10 minutes before she exploded with noise & jiuces all over my astounded face , I believe this was my first experience with female ejaculation ( has'nt happened since either, maybe she golden showered me & I could'nt taste the diff , oh well thats good 2 ) , so guess she had no problem with it . Then again she had "no problem" with anything!

smile.gif" border="0

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: zoot ]

Hi,

"But, I think going down on her is not an option, because I have heard that 'normal' thai girls don't like it ??? or am I wrong her. I've been told that's considered as dirty....."

There is a bit of a taboo on it, but I think it is mostly the men that like to keep that taboo.

It is rooted in superstition, in which it is said that tattoos and charms (i.e. Buddha amulets) will lose their powers if they come in contact with vaginas or vaginal fluids.

Futhermore, genetalia are considered 'low', while the head is considered 'high'. Using your head to serve a 'lower' bodypart of someone else can be considered as you saying you are less of a person than the recipient. This is the same reason most people will not wash the feet of someone else.

Anyway, I wouldn't be so sure that "'normal' thai girls don't like it". I'd say give it a shot.

"Also I got the opinion that a lot of girls in thailand don't use their fingers to please themself, while it's normal in the west...."

I suppose this depends a lot on the girl, but I rather doubt it will be much different than in the West.

Sanuk!

Archived