What Should I do, Guys? Drop Her or keep Seeing Her????

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by fatbastard33:

When I returned in September for 8 nights I stayed with her all of the time. Many people would say this is not what LOS is all about....

Fatbastard33

Fatbastard, This is what LOS is all about!!!! Forget all the BBBBBBJ and whatnot S/T, for 347 bahts, she "rimmed me too", "kawp khun what?" stuff.

PS: and how is your diet going on?

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another gratuitous posting on a VERY tough issue. Mthinking is that it would be better to not see her again, because you have considered and stepped back from making a deeper commitment. Stick by that decision, make it easy on yourself.

Incidentally, I would disregard the BS aspect as not only is that standard fare in any relationship (just the "flavour" changes, not that it happens), but it probably is the only way show can think of to deal with or communicate her position to you. "Mai bhen Lai"

Hi,

I am with HSTEACH on this one. If you continue seeing her, someone (most likely her) will end up getting hurt.

And I don't really see much point in trying to explain the situation to her. If she really likes you as much as you say she does, then she will go along with anything you ask. Not because she understands/accepts, but because it is the only way she can keep you.

However, sooner or later she will realize this is not enough though, and that is when the trouble will start.

Contrary to what some people think these girls have feelings and deserve it that people are considerate of those feelings. So, either commit to her, or cut her loose so she can forget you.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Hsteach and fatbastard are both right.

To have a good relation with a girl, go along. Problem is that she wants something else than you, then it might get nasty.

My advice, worked for me once but might fail all other times I'll try that.

Chances are she'll know you're in town even when you don't tell her or go to see her.

Go to her bar, say hello. When she want's to go with you refuse. Tell her you want to butterfly a little and take another girl tonight (not from that bar). If she freaks out - leave. If she asks to see you next day - say maybe.

If it went's well you are the one to decide if you see her again, if not she definitely knows her dreams are not going to come true.

Khun Sanuk, of course they have feelings, but so do we and I don't like someone to play with my feelings. They are better with playing than I am, btw.

Carlton

Khun Sanuk,

"Sorry, but where did it look like this girl was playing with Savittre's feelings?"

I suppose you don't know either, but you were more generally stating that they have feelings and we should not hurt them. Right you are. In the same general way I was refering that also we have feelings that can be hurt. I didn't add that in the Thai sex business the guys get hurt more often than the girls. You have greater experience, won't you agree?

Anyhow Savittre told she was playing with his feelings.

Carlton

Thanks to All-

I've never gotten more helpful answers from any other post.

You've given me a lot of food for thought, and cause for introspection. I could go into details, but I doubt it's really that interesting, to you.

I will say this, though- up to a point, the girl and I do have common goals. But in the end, her BS has gotten to me- ya gotta let things slide, up to a point, but there's also a line I draw, where I say, OK, enough! And that's why I choose the simpler path for us, if she wants it, or else, just walk away.

My question is: If she really wants a 'permanent relationship', why all the BS? No permanent relationship is gonna work out this way!!!

It's been said before 'All BG's will BS you. It's part of the curriculum.'

But my Taiwanese X was the biggest liar you'd Never want to meet- and she's a so called 'nice' girl. So I wonder if honesty and integrity has more to do with personality than (or else, as much as) occupation.... crazy.gif" border="0

Hi,

"I didn't add that in the Thai sex business the guys get hurt more often than the girls. You have greater experience, won't you agree?"

The guys get hurt more than the girls?

Not too sure about that one.

I would say almost every girl that has been in the business for a while has gotten hurt. This happens especially when they are new to the scene, and it causes them to harden.

I would also say that the majority of the guys don't get hurt at all.

So, if I had to choose, I'd say the girls get hurt more often than the guys.

Sanuk!

Archived