What Should I do, Guys? Drop Her or keep Seeing Her????

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by phoenix:

I have no doubt however that she honestly believed it was mine. So she lied about the other guy, so what. No worse than some of my lies. Honesty has a different meaning here. What she perceives that you want to hear is more important to her than what we call the truth.

!!

Hi Phoenix

how can U be so sure she honestly believed it was yours crazy.gif" border="0

It seems she(actually they) perceives that if you know the true U'll be a new one on the list of her former customers.

Like someone said:

the world want to be deceiced and it's exactly what happens

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Well, KS, does she really like me or pretend to? Do you think the pregnancy bit was a scam? If so, is that what you'd do to someone you like?"

Without having met either of you, there is no way I can determine if she likes you or not.

Same for the pregnancy. It could be a scam, and she could have been serious.

Would she scam you if she likes you? Possibly. She may not see it as a scam (if in fact it was one), but think of it as a way to get you to commit to her.

"My words to her in my e-mail are my attempt to be considerate of her feelings- I mean, I sure don't sound like I'm ready to commit, but I am offering her the chance to get together, have the night off, have some good food, have fun at a movie, or snooker, and earn some income too. And it's her choice, IMO, whether she wants to or not."

I think one of the problems is that you are thinking about this in a completely different way as her. You are a Western male, she is a Asian female. Might as well have been two different species smile.gif" border="0

I am pretty sure your intentions are honorable and you don't want to hurt her, but without hearing her side of the story I don't know how she looks at this.

All we can do is speculate, she could be completely smitten with you and go along with anything as long as she can keep spending time with you, and she could just as easily not give a flying s*(^ about you and be playing you like a fiddle. Or any grade in between.

Anyway, from reading the bit above, I think you have already made up your mind that you want to continue seeing her, right?

"Khun Sanuk- can you imagine how badly these guys feel when they find out how they've been treated, when they were doing no more than trying to be good to the girl?"

They will most likely feel pretty damn bad, but what does that have to do with anything I said? Just because I said that the girls get hurt, does not mean that I think that they are the only ones getting hurt.

Furthermore, how often do we hear the girl's point of view?

Sanuk!

Well, to conclude my say on this thread... I arrived in BKK a few days ago. She met me at the airport.

We had an OK time, but after all the crap I've been through, as described on this thread, didn't feel quite as happy with her as I had.

To cut to the chase, we went to the e-mail shop yesterday, where her friend can translate, etc.

I checked my e-mail account while there, honeydip quite interested to see my inbox, and, fine by me- I have no secrets and am happy to show this for a fact.

Then, I invite her to check her e-mail, does she want to???

NO F*****G WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, need it be said? I conclude that if I see her inbox I'll see for a fact that she's corresponding with 3, 4, 6 other guys and telling them all exactly what she's telling me. Loves only me, etc.

While meanwhile, she's told me I'm the only one who has her e-mail address.

I wasn't born yesterday, I'm not that damn foolish, I'm just telling you what SHE said, that's all.

HA! Then her friend at the shop told me she didn't want me to see her inbox because 'she's shy' Give me a break?!!!

Anyway, we went to Bumrungrad Hospital today, got results of her blood test, which is 99.5% accurate, she's not 'up the stump'. Although she tested twice already, it's still nice for me to see this.

She's very unfair to lay paternity on me, considering her work, but what the hell.

I got HIV test done too, as it's been over 3 months- negative. So far so good!

Having the pregnancy issue out of the way, we went back to the e-mail shop, for translation. I told her I never want contact with her again. I'll never go to her bar (i.e. barfine her friends).

I've learned a lot. I think experiences similar to this are what make the girls harden. And I feel harder, sadder (my heart's HURT!!! frown.gif" border="0 ) and older.

BUT I REALLY WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR INPUT, SUPPORT, ETC. BECAUSE I REALLY COULD HAVE TAKEN SO MUCH MORE DAMAGE OUT OF THIS, I REALLY COULD HAVE. YOU ALL HAVE DONE A LOT TO SAVE ME FROM THAT. I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

As I spent the last 3 years on prescription due to depression (marriage breakup), I really don't need all this emotional upheaval- recently, I'm not on the prescription anymore but am not sure if I really should be off of it....

2 strange things.... There are those who say this girl has been scamming me since day 1, but I can honestly say- I checked her out closely- she does have a good heart in her, warm hearted girl.... crazy.gif" border="0 I say this because those of you who've been there will know what I mean, I think...

Secondly, at the e-mail shop today, she did check her e-mail (I thought, if she's going to rub my nose in it, I'm outta here!!) but her inbox showed nothing but e-mail from me.... crazy.gif" border="0

I think I did the right thing. I can't keep my life on track while dealing with the things that have been coming my way, from her. That's for sure!

I just hope this is the end of it. If I go back (and at the e-mail shop she asked if we could be just friends, which is all I had wanted from the start, but the advice from you guys -especially Khun Sanuk- make me think this isn't possible) anyway, if I go back, I'll deserve whatever I get! I turned down her request to be friends. I better just forget her, if I can.

I must say, except for her, I really haven't been that impressed by Thai women this year... That's the f****** hardest part, I guess, 'cause with her I was very impressed, and it's so hard to kiss off a 'diamond in the rough'.

Thank you all

My opinion

I think not

She wants a permanent relationship

You want a good time. You are 51 and she is 34. You are from different backgrounds and it is too late for you to make adjustments

My advice is to lay off and play the field.Variety is the spice of life.

And dont add to your burdens

Savittre,

don't you think she cleaned her inbox?

Did you have a quick view on her 'Sent' folder?

I find it quite helpful to know to who and what a girl writes in her emails after telling me 'love you too much'. That's more interesting than to know what she receives.

The mails they receive are most funny like 'I cannot wait to see you again, I love you, please don't call me at the job or in home (because of gossip from the collegues and fighting with the wife), your mother really is ill?, I'll get a diviorce (ok, BS on both sides)... ' ad infinitim.

BTW, when your honey uses your computer to send her emails instead of going to the internet cafe: a keylog program gives you something to read, too. Only make sure she's not using it to spy on you - LOL

hey, Carlton, hell with privacy! Can we read some of your e-mail too? LOL

I have been given the opportunity to read some of the mails the guy sends, but for one guy totally smitten, i found most of the letters were just friendly, and it was obvious most of the guys wish it that way and stay non-commital ("I love you" in letters does not mean much, as we all know). The syndrome of the fools sending mucho money regularly to an untrustworthy girl is overblown. Much less than 1 in a hundred sex tourists, IMO.

Hi pattaya,

'to hell with privacy'? Depends on. A lot of guys here are asking what their girl is really up to. Spying on their email is a very effective way to find out.

They would spy on your mail if they knew how to do that. Her privacy against me wanting to know what she's up to? Easy choice. Less expensive than a private investigator or Stickmans bargirl service.

Maybe we should start a poll. Who gave money to a girl other than for sex? Bad teeth, sick mother, TV stolen, pregnant, abortion, whatever. As a start I vote for Yes.

And I said, the boys mails are less interesting, just normal or funny. Most are like 'had good time, back to work, see you next time, here is a picture from our time together'.

The mails the girls sent would be more interesting for the occasional two or three guys who believe more than they should.

We are brought up believing or trying to believe someone until we can proove she or he is wrong. That puts us in a bad disadvantage agaist people who use the truth more flexible and don't have a moral problem using our responsibility against us.

But don't be scared, I'll not read your emails until you hit me for money. LOL

Carlton

Actually, I signed up my G/F myself, and gave her the password. I even took the pain to answer some of the guys she met (in bad english, of course), since she rarely checks it. If these guys take the pain to write, they deserve an answer, no? I have no problem with her befriending guys, she knows it, and I know Pattaya too well, myself.

I would never send money to an untrustworthy gal. i have no problems with helping G/F types sometimes, of course. I have had good luck with freebies in LOS, can be generous another way.

Hi Pattaya

I've been helping several BGs with e-mails too(a while ago).Often funny,the guys often write how much they miss to be with the girls and especially inside them,the girls miss the guy and have whatever problem that usually need some financial help.

I don't think the percentage is as low a 1%,we could open the poll but according to what I saw in the street and on this board it would be significantly higher.The problem may be with the Untrustworthy part,the guys may maintain their girl is quite honest and answer No.

crazy.gif" border="0

Archived